Chapter 23: Taehyung

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Ignore the mistakes-------------------------

Chapter 23: Taehyung

Taehyung was at Jimin's house, he also meets his boyfriend name Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi was kind and cool but sweet, Hoseok was sweet and his smile can be a serotonin booster.

Well, he had Jungkook's permission, and Jungkook takes him to Jimin's house because he went to Jackson's mansion. He didn't want to but Jackson threatened him. Also, Taehyung has a curfew hour.

Yoongi was currently sitting on the couch with Hoseok's head on his lap.

"Taehyung, let's go to the market I wanna buy some food, the two seem hungry." Jimin uttered.

"Okay" Taehyung responded.

"Are you guys coming with us?" Jimin asked his boyfriend.

"No, wanna stay here." Hoseok mumbled and pouted.

"Yeah." Yoongi retorted.

"We'll come back, hoseokie hyung, bye." Jimin uttered and pecked Hoseok's cheeks.

Hoseok hums in response, and they went out. Yoongi opened the door car for them, Taehyung gets inside the car, sitting in the passenger seat with Jimin beside him.

Yoongi was the driver while the soulmates keep chatting.

"Is Jungkook treating you good?" Jimin inquired.

"Yeah, he's kinda acting well." Taehyung replied and smiled softly.

"Good to hear, you deserve to get treated better, or else I'll shoot his head." Jimin warned sassily.

"Hyung, I think he already understands everything. What happened to us, we should've forgotten it. I know you can't forgive him yet but please try to understand him, he's good hyung." Taehyung told him.

"I'll forgive him when he gives you your freedom." Jimin stated and pinched Taehyung's cheeks.

"Ah, by the way, hyung, did you already find out who his stalker is?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Yeah, his name was Kim Yugyeom, I never heard of him but I can assure you he won't get near to you." Jimin told him and gave him an assuring smile.

"Yugyeom?" Taehyung was perplexed.

"Yeah, do you perhaps know him?" Jimin looked at him.

"Ye—" Taehyung was interrupted by Yoongi.

"We're here." Yoongi announced when he parked his car.

They reached the supermarket where they will buy groceries.

"Let's forget it, we are already here." Jimin simply said and left the car.