Chapter 34: Cries

Edited

Ignore the mistakes

So another ERA again?! I'm excited!! And they said it'll happen on ARMY's birthday😭 and some of my taekook moots were clowning themselves (I'm on them) they said there might be a Taekook subunit😭 they show some hints that there's a possibility for Taekook subunits.😭🤡🤡
-------------------------

😭🤡🤡-------------------------

Chapter 34: Cries

Their lips perfectly moved against each other. They both try to be dominant by their tongues swirling and sucking their mouth. It was sloppy, the sound of kissing and faint moans can be heard throughout the whole room. Jungkook pulled away with a string of saliva binding on their lips.

"Mind telling me why you did that?" Jungkook asked huskily while lips attached to Taehyung's jaw.

"Did what?" Taehyung snickered his hands on Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook gazed at him with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Claiming me in front of everyone." Jungkook replied staring at those hazel eyes of Taehyung

"Is that wrong if I claimed what's mine?" Taehyung grinned lips ghosting on Jungkook's jaw.

"I never thought you'll be possessive like this." Jungkook retorted, pecking Taehyung's lips and hands above Taehyung's head.

"Why? You don't like it?" Taehyung smirked.

"Nope, you look so hot and cute." Jungkook retorted and kissed him.

Taehyung smiled between their kisses, Jungkook's hand lingering on Taehyung's waist. Jungkook slipped his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth, roaming Taehyung's wet cavern earning a groan from Taehyung when he bit Taehyung's tongue.

Jungkook pulled away attaching his lips to Taehyung's jaw after murmuring 'Beautiful' and 'Mine'. Taehyung was grinning, tugging Jungkook's hair.

"Jungkook ah, you're too hot, let's remove your clothes." Taehyung smirked.

"Why don't you help me?" Jungkook snickered, kneeling between Taehyung's legs.

Taehyung sat down on the bed, unbuttoning Jungkook's button-up long sleeves. He was staring at Jungkook seductively. His pointing finger subtly traced up to Jungkook's chest. His hands caressed Jungkook's bare chest, pulling down Jungkook's shirt. He crawled onto Jungkook's lap attaching his lips to Jungkook's neck while grinding.

Jungkook held his waist, arching his neck, giving him access to Taehyung to mark him. Taehyung grazed his teeth on Jungkook's flesh causing Jungkook to groan. He nibbled Jungkook's neck who let out a deep moan. Taehyung pulled away looking at his art, he smiled tracing the mark with his finger.

"Perfect" Taehyung muttered.

He gasped when Jungkook threw him on the bed, looking at him hungrily.

"Let's start, I'm hungry." Jungkook said with his deep moans.

"Then eat........me." Taehyung replied.

"Oh, baby, I will." Jungkook snickered tearing apart Taehyung's shirt.

"Fuck, that's expensive bitch." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You're my expensive bitch." Jungkook retorted pulling down Taehyung's pants and boxers.

Taehyung widened his eyes, gasping when he felt something hard and wet in his hole.

"Fuck that shit, oh my!" Taehyung yelled in pleasure.

He arched his back while Jungkook held tightly to his thigh to keep him in his position. He hardened his tongue, thrusting in and out of Taehyung's hole.

Taehyung clutched the bedsheet, rolling his eyes in pleasure. His knees weaken when Jungkook eats him out. It's too much for him. He was crying in overwhelming pleasure.

Suddenly, he comes out and panting heavily.

"Uhm, delicious." Jungkook teased.

Taehyung lazily looked at him with mouth agape. He wasn't recovering yet when he felt a finger swirling around his rim, he gasped when Jungkook pushed inside he shuddered.

"Fuck! Use lube!" Taehyung whimpers, shutting his eyes.

"I don't want to." Jungkook grinned as he started to thrust in and out.

Taehyung let out a shaky moan, yet he was feeling pleasure. He flinched when a second finger thrust into him, scissoring him. He bucks up his hips to meet the thrust but he receives a spank on his inner thighs.

"So naughty." Jungkook tsk-ed pulling out his fingers and causing Taehyung to whimper.

"Just fucking fuck me!" Taehyung growled.

"Tell me, do you really want it? My cock deep inside you, hmm?" Jungkook asked smirking unzipping his pants revealing his not so holy part.

"Of course! Just do it!" Taehyung whines.

He aligned his huge and long dick in Taehyung's hole, pushing the tip. Taehyung widened his eyes, clasping Jungkook's back.

"You're huge!" Taehyung grumbled.

"Really? I thought it was just medium." Jungkook giggled.

He pushed inside making Taehyung let out a high-pitched moan. Taehyung eyes were teary, arching his head, scratching Jungkook's back.

"That's hurt!" Taehyung grumbled punching Jungkook's back.

"It's okay, I'll go slow." Jungkook said kissing the tears away.

He kissed Taehyung's lips, thrusting slowly to ease the pain. Taehyung encircled his legs around Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer to him. Taehyung opened his mouth, and Jungkook slid his tongue playing with Taehyung's nipple. Their pants and kisses filled the room. He was thrusting so gently letting Taehyung adjust his size, he knew Taehyung can't take him.

His lips started to linger on Taehyung's neck making sure to leave a mark on his property. He pulled out a bit to peppered soft kisses on Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung was whining about insensitivity.

"Shit" Taehyung growled when Jungkook thrust once again causing his eyes to open in pleasure and arched his back.

"You're so beautiful underneath me." Jungkook mumbled holding Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung was crying, he yelped as he felt Jungkook press his belly button, he can feel Jungkook's tip deep inside him.

"You can feel it there, right?" Jungkook inquired smirking.

Taehyung nodded his head eagerly. Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's reaction, his mouth agape, eyes rolling in pleasure, and lips swollen. He was beautiful for Jungkook.

"So fucking perfect, mine." Jungkook muttered biting Taehyung's neck and thrusting at an inhumane pace.

Taehyung tears streamed down his face, biting his bleeding lips. Jungkook kissed him, sucking the blood on his lips. Taehyung tapped Jungkook's shoulders signaling to him that he was near. Jungkook got him, he set Taehyung's legs on his shoulder to find another angle. Taehyung moaned loudly as Jungkook found his prostate, hitting it purposely. Taehyung went crazy in every thrust and came. He also felt hot in his stomach.

"One is enough for a week, Taehyung." Jungkook snickered pulling out and turning Taehyung around.

Before Taehyung can complain, Jungkook was already inside him.