Chapter 28: Phobia

Edited

Ignore the mistakes

Autophobia, or monophobia, is the fear of being alone or lonely. Being alone, even in a usually comforting place like home, can result in severe anxiety for people with this condition. People with autophobia feel they need another person or other people around in order to feel safe.

Thanatophobia fear of losing someone or death. (I have this, what is your phobia and what is the meaning?)
--------------------------

 (I have this, what is your phobia and what is the meaning?) --------------------------

Chapter 28: Phobia

Taehyung and Jungkook were eating with Namjoon. Jungkook sighed as he noticed the awkwardness surrounding them.

"Ah, Tae, I'm sorry, he's still here since he had to work on his files back in Seoul. Can you adjust a little for a while?" Jungkook inquired while explaining.

"It's okay, I don't mind." Taehyung replied, smiling.

"Thank you for understanding." Jungkook said pecking his head.

Taehyung chewed his food while glaring at Namjoon who seem noticed it yet shrugged it off.

Once they were done, Taehyung washed the dishes, and Jungkook was preparing to go somewhere.

"Hun, I'll go somewhere, don't go outside, will you?" Jungkook told, back hugging Taehyung.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked, drying his hands and turning around.

"Just there, don't worry I'll be back." Jungkook replied, smiling sweetly while tucking Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

"Okay, back safe here." Taehyung smiled.

"Okay." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forehead.

Jungkook left the house, and Taehyung's smile faded away. He turns off the sink and runs upstairs while Namjoon peers at him.

He got inside their room, searching for Jungkook's extra phone. He pulled out the hairpin on his hair, pushing it on the lock of the cabinet beside the bed.

Once he opened it, he saw the phone, he took it but being unlucky, it has passwords. He sighed biting his bottom lips. He was attempting to unlock the phone. 

"What are you doing?" Namjoon inquired striding inside the room.

Taehyung flinched, he hid the phone behind him, nervously looking at Namjoon.

"What is that?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung gulped, smiling nervously.

"Ah, it's nothing." Taehyung replied trying not to stutter.

Namjoon strolled closer to him, grabbing the phone in his hand. Taehyung started to feel apprehensive. 

"Why are you holding his phone?" Namjoon asked once again.