Chapter 7: Jungkook's secret

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Ignore the mistakes-------------------------

Chapter 7: Jungkook's secret

Taehyung punched Jungkook on the face and didn't hesitate to stand up from the bed and run away from the rapist but he was pulled by his waist and thrown into the bed. He was forced to turn around so his chest was on the mattress.

"Do you like fucking you from behind, hm?"

Taehyung felt a shiver sent down his spine when Jungkook held his waist from the back.

"Juh-jungkook, suh-stop!" Taehyung stuttered out of fear not liking this situation.

He was manhandled so easily as if he was some sort of a rug. He seriously hates being forced to do something he doesn't like at all.

"Why? I know you like it. Come on, it's our honeymoon too. You should at least let me in your hole." Jungkook chuckled deeply.

"P-ple-ase, suh-st-op, I'm begging you. Don't do this, please." Taehyung cried squirming out of Jungkook's grip.

His tears wet the mattress and obvious fear of Jungkook. Jungkook stop when he heard the gorgeous boy sobbing. He turns Taehyung around and saw him crying.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I was just messing with you. It was supposed to be a joke." He apologized for some reason his heart hurt seeing Taehyung's situation.

"Joke? Can you even call it a joke?! Since when has rape become a joke to you, huh?! Are you insane?!" Taehyung growled glaring at him while sitting on the bed.

"I'm so sorry, I just want to scare you, that's it. I didn't mean it like that, I'm really sorry." Jungkook sounds genuine.

"I-I'm scared! Are you happy now? Does it satisfy you?! I told you I'm not ready but why you didn't stop?! Are you stupid?!" Taehyung cried shaking in fear.

"I'm so sorry, I should have listened to you. It's my fault, please forgive me. I don't have the plan to force myself on you. I'm sorry for my stupidity, I shouldn't have done that."

He tried to hold Taehyung's face to wipe off the tears but the gorgeous boy flinched and attempt to move backward even though his back was already colliding with the headrest.

"Please, don't fear me, I am not that kind of person, okay? Stop crying, please." Jungkook muttered looking at him yet Taehyung continued to sob.

He pulls Taehyung in a hug, the gorgeous boy didn't attempt to move away since he was so tired. He wasn't joking when he said he was tired after the event and now, he felt so weak after doing anything to be away from Jungkook. He cried on Jungkook's shoulder not even realizing it.

"Shush, sorry, I don't know you're a crybaby." Jungkook tried to change the mood by teasing him.

"I'm not a crybaby! What you did is so fucking scary!" Taehyung pulled away just to glare at him.

Jungkook chuckled and cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

"Okay, calm down, will you? Now, stop crying, it ruining your handsome face. I'm really sorry for what I did, I won't ever attempt to do that again. I promised I won't scare you like that." Jungkook said while wiping off Taehyung's tears.

-----

Eventually, Taehyung fall asleep due to tiredness and felt his eyelids were heavy because of crying. Jungkook even stated to sleep on the couch instead to not make him uncomfortable and maintain space between them.

"He's beautiful" Jungkook mumbled while eyeing Taehyung who was fast asleep on the bed.

Well, his plan is just to fuck Taehyung and divorced him, that's it. He went too much just to do his plans. He's a fuckboy and messing with people is nothing new for him. He should do one night as usual when he found the person he was interested in. But when Taehyung was his target, he decided to put some twist and thought the whole setup was fun.

"Aish, they said I can fuck you that easily but I'm wrong. I can't do that to you. You are too precious for some unbeknownst reason." He sighed not liking the feeling of losing, for the first time.

His phone rang and answered it immediately to make sure not to disturb the gorgeous boy.

"Jungkook, Did you already done our deal? It's your honeymoon with him, I'm pretty sure we do to them." The person on the phone chuckled

"Not yet" Jungkook simply replied and lay down on the couch.

"What the fuck Jungkook?! The deal is too easy, just fuck him and divorce. He won't mind it, both of you arrange marriage, no love strings attached." The person sounded enraged.

"I won't continue the deal anymore, do you understand me?!" Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyingly and was obviously not interested to listen to the person's voice.

"Are you crazy? We need to pay 1 million won to them and fuck, I won't lose my money just for this deal." The person growled

"Then pay them, I don't care. I also don't want to lose him, asshole." Jungkook mocked.

"You won't back off Jungkook,  and. You will make the deal, or else you won't like what will I do to him"

Jungkook's hands were balled in fists when he heard it.

"I said, I don't do the deal anymore. If you fucking do something to him, if I ever see you lay at least your finger on him, trust me, I will kill you." Jungkook said sternly.

He heard Taehyung groan, Jungkook sighed and went onto the balcony.

"What the hell is wrong with you? He is just a fucking toy! I won't pay 1 million just because you back off. You will finish the deal whether you like it or not. Fuck him, that's so easy." The person shot back.

"Fine, I will do the deal so shut up! You're so annoying!" Jungkook grumbled.

He turns off his phone, and Taehyung wakes up due to Jungkook's loud voice. He heard everything before Jungkook can even leave the room to go to the balcony.

"So, I'm just a deal that's why you're so active when comes to sex."

Jungkook flinched when he heard Taehyung's deep voice behind him. He turned around and saw Taehyung.

"You heard it? Let me explain first—"

"What you were going to explain to me? That you fell in love with me that's why you can't do that deal? I won't believe Jungkook. You know me for almost 5 days and I know you don't like me. I don't believe in love at first sight. I'm not stupid! Liar!" Taehyung cut him off angrily and walked out of the house.

Jungkook curses under his breath. He hated losing but fuck, everything is so messed up right now just because of the deal.

"Fuck that deal, fuck you, Jackson!" Jungkook yelled in frustration.

Taehyung didn't know but he feels his heart turn to pieces. He feels like Jungkook cheated on him, did he fall in love with Jungkook? Of course not, that won't happen, they just me a few days ago and he doesn't believe in love at first sight. That wasn't really for him, that's just for drama and television shows.