Chapter 6: Wedding

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 6: Wedding

Taehyung and Jungkook will get married right now. So fast compared to flash, right?

Well, it's just an arranged marriage so don't expect that they will be a lovey-dovey like couple. They didn't notice that they are now prepared for the wedding since their parents woke them up and tell them to get ready.

Like the heck, none of their parents told them about the preparation. But what's the main focus of it? Taehyung is mad, he was planning how to run away but now he will be tied to someone.

Now, they are waiting for their entrance. They will keep smiling like pennywise fake smiles.

"We're getting married, that means I can do whatever I want." Jungkook suddenly uttered and licked his bottom lip while eyeing the gorgeous boy.

"In your dreams Jeon, please, insert to your brain, if you ever have one. It's just an arranged marriage, nothing is serious between us." Taehyung clarified and rolled his eyes.

"Don't you know that you are a Jeon too?" Jungkook snickered.

"Who told you I'm going to use your surname? Nah, no way that I will do that. I will still use my surname no matter what. Besides, I'm sure this so-called marriage will come to an end soon." Taehyung taunted.

Jungkook went to him, they are just outside of the church waiting for the entrance of the church to be open for both of them. Out of nowhere, he grabbed Taehyung's fat ass making the gorgeous boy widen his eyes.

"What the fuck what was that?!" Taehyung growled, pushing him away from him.

"I like them, they are better than girls' boobs. It's too jiggly than them." Jungkook changed the topic and laughed.

"Pervert" Taehyung grumbled annoyingly.

The huge door opened, and Taehyung had no choice. He held Jungkook's arms and they went inside. There are a lot of guests since their parents are rich. The gorgeous boy was annoyed seeing a lot of people waiting for this useless wedding as if it is something important.

They reached the middle spot and now facing the priest. Taehyung wanted to yawn because he feels so bored when the ceremony starts. He showed no interest at all.

"Do you accept Jeon Jungkook as your husband?" The priest suddenly started to ask.

They now face each other with no emotion on their faces.

"I accept Jeon Fucking Jungkook to be my husband." Taehyung didn't hesitate to curse at Jungkook right in front of the altar while rolling his eyes.

"Do you accept Kim Taehyung as your husband?" The priest inquired trying to ignore the fact that he heard Taehyung just curse.

"I accept Kim bullshit Taehyung as my husband." Jungkook shot back which made the priest perplexed.

Taehyung wants to punch him but he just smiles at him. He reminded himself that he will kill him later.

"You may now kiss your husband" Father simply goes back to his role.

Jungkook smirk, he harshly pulls Taehyung and kisses him. It was rough and Taehyung can't breathe. He bit his bottom lip but Taehyung didn't allow him. So his hands went to Taehyung's ass and squeezed it making the gorgeous boy moan. He slips his tongue and roams Taehyung's wet cavern.

Soon, he separated because he felt Taehyung needs air. When he looks at him, he saw him panting heavily and still beautiful with swollen lips. That's what he like at Taehyung.

"Pervert!" Taehyung said through his gritted teeth while glaring at him.

"Sassy, I love you too." Jungkook mockingly retorted.

They heard the father clear his throat, they smile at him and went out of the church. The father sprays holy water and then does a cross sign. They went inside the car with a fake smiles.

"Boring" Taehyung mumbled, crossing his arms and looking outside through the car's door.

He flinched when he felt a hand on his leg.

"That's fine homey, we can make fun later." Jungkook smirked winking at him flirtily. 

"No thanks, I'm not interested." Taehyung responded and smacked his hand off his leg.

"Are you sure, honey? I won't mind playing with you." Jungkook chuckled.

"I don't want to play with you, so better shut up before I'll shove this flower down to your throat." Taehyung threatened him instead.

-----

They arrived at the reception area and saw their parents and guest. Their parents host the guest to guide them where they should sit.

They went in the middle and take a sit with their fake smile. Their guest congratulated them and they just smile. After that, they decided to went home.

Taehyung was tired since he talks with a lot of guests while his so-called husband just kept drinking.

"Ahhh, my bed"

Taehyung throws himself on the bed, missing the soft mattress.

"Tired? We're still not doing our honeymoon, honey."

He heard Jungkook's voice causing him to groan.

"I don't care, I'm tired so fuck yourself instead." Taehyung mocked and closed his eyes.

His back was facing Jungkook, he gasped when Jungkook turns him around and quickly hovers on top of him.

"Don't worry, It's really fun." Jungkook smirked.

He started to kiss Taehyung's neck without minding his permission.

"I told you, I'm tired and I don't want to!" Taehyung growled, pushing him away.

"But it's part of our honeymoon babe." Jungkook grinned and sucks Taehyung's neck

"This is a fucking rape!" Taehyung argued and tried his best to take him away from him.

"No, because I'm your husband." Jungkook snickered and proceed to kiss Taehyung's lips.

"Fucking stop! I'm not joking!" Taehyung didn't hesitate to slap Jungkook in the face.

Jungkook looked at him and saw how seriously mad Taehyung was. His face showed anger and it was obvious by his glare.

-----

Guys, please try to avoid saying 'bad' words or offensive words. Wattpad is being strict.

(This one is just an example, the comment is old but I guess from now on comments that something offensive will be automatically reported. I currently saw a lot that comment has something like this.)

)