Chapter 29: Leave

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 29: Leave

It was night, and Jungkook was sleeping with Taehyung beside him, caressing his hair. The door of their room opened, Namjoon came inside and Taehyung takes a seat on the bed.

"These are all your need back to Seoul. The flight will start at 4 am, you still have time to prepare." Namjoon said and gave Taehyung his passport.

"Thank you." Taehyung muttered, stood up, and took the passport.

He grabbed his coat, wearing it, and his shoes.

"You don't want to change your decision?" Namjoon inquired.

Taehyung looked at him and shooked his head.

"No, I'm sure of my decision." Taehyung replied.

"What about him?" Namjoon asked.

"He's not alone, you're here. Just take care of him.....for me." Taehyung added.

"Okay." Namjoon sighed and left the room.

Taehyung pulled out the handle of his luggage. He glances at Jungkook, he walked near the bed, bends down, and pecked Jungkook's forehead.

"I love you." Taehyung mumbled and stands up properly.

He was about to walk out of the room but he heard something.

"I love you too."

Taehyung glimpsed behind him, seeing Jungkook still sleeping, hugging the pillow. Tears fell from Taehyung's eyes walking out of the room. He left the house, and Namjoon was already inside the car.

"Come here, I'll bring you to the airport." Namjoon offered as he opens the door of the car.

Taehyung took a last glimpse of the house, smiling sadly, and got inside the car. Namjoon started the engine and they left the area.

Jungkook opened his eyes, he smiled bitterly as tears fell from his eyes. He knows, he knows that Taehyung will leave him. He decided to let him go instead of keeping someone who can't love him back and can't understand him. Nothing will work if he forced someone to be with him. He just hurting Taehyung and himself.

"I hope you have a safe trip if that makes you happy, at least one time I make you happy." Jungkook uttered hearing the engine start.

Why would he follow someone if in the end, he'll get hurt? He loves Taehyung so he decided to let him go for his happiness. 

He looked at the side of the bed where Taehyung was sleeping.

"I'm scared to be alone, but I'm scared I hurt you more. Loving you was right, but forcing you will never be right. You're the one but I hope you find someone. I love you." Jungkook muttered while smiling bitterly.

"We're here." Namjoon announced once they arrived at the airport.

Taehyung hopped out of the car, and Namjoon took the luggage in the trunk. They went inside the airport, Taehyung sighed looking at Namjoon.

"Thank you for bringing me here, hyung." Taehyung smiled.

"You're welcome, I leave now, have a safe trip." Namjoon said ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"Okay, hope to see you again." Taehyung replied.

Namjoon gave the luggage to him, he left the airport when Taehyung got inside the airplane.

Taehyung sat down on his seat near the window. He looked at the dark sky, admiring the beauty of the stars shining.

"I love you, Jungkook." Taehyung whispered, fingers tracing on the window, he drew a heart shape and Jungkook's name below it, he closed his eyes preventing his tears to fall down.

Namjoon came back to the house, he saw Jungkook sitting on the chair while drinking a beer.

"Hyung, you want?" Jungkook asked handing the glass of beer to Namjoon.

Namjoon took it, sitting on the chair, chugging down the beer.

"He left." Namjoon uttered.

"I know." Jungkook replied drinking the beer.

"How?" Namjoon inquired.

"CCTV, I got confused about why he was crying, I know he was lying so I check the CCTV and I heard your conversation with him." Jungkook replied pouring the beer into his glass.

"Why you didn't stop him?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook gulped down the beer, he looked at Namjoon clearing his throat.

"Why would I stop him?" Jungkook retorted.

"You love him." Namjoon retorted

"I do, but I know it won't work if I forced him to love me. I took him away from his happiness, I'm selfish. I want to make him happy, I hope I did." Jungkook explained, shaking the beer with ice in it.

"For letting him go?" Namjoon inquired.

"Yes, I love him so much that's why I'm ready to do anything for him. This time, I think I make everything right. It's hard for me but I can handle the pain. What makes him happy, I'm satisfied with that. I guess he's not the one for me." Jungkook smiled wiping his tears.

Namjoon simply caressed Jungkook's back and patted his hair.

"It's okay, I'm sure, you'll be happy soon. Just forget and move on, that's good for you. Later on, you'll find someone who can understand you, love you and treasure you. Maybe, Taehyung doesn't deserve someone like you, you're young, and you still can find someone around here. Taehyung is not the only person who will capture your heart." Namjoon comforted Jungkook.

"I'm the one who doesn't deserve him, I don't think I can move on easily. Because I'm addicted to him, too addicted. I'm not sure if I can open my heart to someone again. It'll be hard for me to find someone because Taehyung was my everything. Taehyung, only Taehyung." Jungkook replied drinking the beer.

Taehyung suddenly felt a pang in his heart, he doesn't know why but when the plane started to fly away, he felt his heart heavy. He can't feel his happiness. He should be excited but for some reason, he can't.

He feels like missing Jungkook more than going back to Seoul, he feels regrets his decision.

But why he missed Jungkook? He shouldn't feel it right?

"I hope you're fine, Jungkook." Taehyung whispered while biting his bottom lips.

He looked at the window once again, sighing. He can't ignore his feelings anymore, he was sure, he loved Jungkook and he can't lie about it.