Chapter 9: Think

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 9: Talk

Taehyung was calmed now, Jimin comforting him and he didn't leave on his side.

"Wait for me here, I'll go outside to buy food for us, hmm." Jimin uttered while caressing his cheeks.

"Can I go with you? It's boring staying here without you." Taehyung whines, pouting.

He was sitting on the couch while hugging the strawberry pillow.

"Aish, take a rest or throw plates here, I won't mind." Jimin chuckled.

"But your plates are now made of paper." Taehyung huffed.

"That's why I told you I won't mind." Jimin giggled and left the house.

Taehyung just sighed defeatedly, his phone rang, and answered it.

"Yes, mom?" Taehyung started while rubbing the back of his neck.

"The heck Taehyung, why do you want to file a divorce? Don't you know if you divorce him, my company would get bankrupt. Why you didn't think before you did that, huh? You should use your pathetic brain." Taesha bombarded him.

"Mom, listen p—" Taehyung's sentence was cut off.

"No Taehyung, you should fix this, or else you can't come back here. I won't give you your allowance anymore. Understood?" Taesha declared

"Mom" Taehyung uttered weakly.

"You'll be free with him until the end of the contract, that's all." Taesha ended the call.

Taehyung groaned and threw his phone away from him. He tugged his hair in frustration and sighed in defeat.

----

Jimin was humming a tune while roaming his eyes around the grocery store, with a grocery basket in his hand. His eyes and hums stopped when he saw a familiar guy.

"You must be Jimin, Taehyung's friend?"  Jungkook asked when he was in front of Jimin.

"Oh, hey bitch, no, I am not his friend. I'm his soulmate. He told me that you trying to rape him, don't you? I just wanna tell you, that I'm the one who takes care of him. I know him for so long, and just because of your pervert hormones trying to do a dirty thing with my friends, he looks so weak and he wasn't fine." Jimin smiled but it was creepy.

"Bitch?" Jungkook was perplexed.

"Yes, you bitch, the one who hurt Taehyung, duh." Jimin mocked and rolled his eyes.

"I-I am sorry about that, he should've listened to me." Jungkook sighed.

"Your sorry is already late, try to get near him, I won't hesitate to kill you. Just a friendly reminder." Jimin told him and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Jimin almost passed him but he looked at Jungkook and punched him in the face. Jungkook didn't stumble, instead, he just touched his left cheek.

"Friendly gift for you." Jimin smiled innocently.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he went back to his house. He saw Taehyung's puffy eyes and he hugged the pillow.

"Did something happen again?" Jimin asked as he put the plastic bag full of their food.

"Nuh-nothing hyung just got dramatic with this drama I watched." Taehyung said, sniffling and wiping his tears.

"You know, you're not good at lying, I'm sure something was off. But if you don't want to tell me, that's fine." Jimin replied.

He put a strawberry near Taehyung's lips. Taehyung looked at him and smiled, he opened his mouth and then eat the strawberry. Jimin ruffled his hair and went back to the kitchen.

"I'll cook food for us, if you want, you can make strawberries as a snack. I really bought it for you." Jimin told him while stuffing the fridge with the grocery.

"Thank you, hyung." Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung phone dinged and received a message. He hesitates to read it because it was from Jungkook yet he managed to read it.

Jungkook

Hi, I heard you're not doing fine, please just don't mind what I did to you. You don't deserve it, I'm just a stupid asshole pervert. Please, eat well and take care of yourself. I still wanna see your sassy side. Don't worry about the divorce paper, I will file it as soon as possible. Take your time, if you don't want to forgive me, then I'll wait for it. If you're not really going to forgive me, then I'm sorry. I know it's my fault, I did take advantage of you while you are drunk. I'm not a rapist Taehyung, I thought that would be fine with you if we did a couple of things. Sorry again, honey bear.

Taehyung just bit his bottom lip when he read the message, he doesn't know if he should trust him. Taehyung might be sassy but he has the heart to forgive.

"Don't believe him, he almost hurt you. But if you want and I'll support you. You are still my soulmate. However, use your brain properly, I might hurt him if he does things again." Jimin took out the phone from his hand.

"I don't want to forgive him yet, hyung. What if they dare him again to act like that? What if he was lying? We don't know him hyung, he might hiding things." Taehyung stated.

"You're right, that's why I told you to think properly. I'm not kidding when I told you, I will kill him once he hurt you." Jimin retorted.

"I know hyung and you're right." Taehyung replied.

"Well, let's eat, I'm sure the worms in your stomach might be hungry." Jimin chuckled.

Taehyung also chuckled, he made a grabby hand which Jimin accepts. He lifts up Taehyung and they went to the kitchen.

-----

"Don't worry Mr. Jeon, I'll make sure he won't sign the divorce paper, just please don't take my company and give me time." Taesha uttered, kneeling in front of Jungkook who sitting on the couch while crossing his legs.

"Make sure of that Mrs. Kim, or else, in one flick, your company will be gone." Jungkook threatened him.

"Y-yes, I'll make sure of that Mr. Jeon, Taehyung will listen to me.  I am hundred percent sure about that." Taesha replied as she bowed down.

"Good, if you fail me, expect something in exchange." Jungkook warned her, standing up from his seat.

He left the house, and Taesha gulped. She hurriedly contacted Taehyung.