Chapter 19: Someone

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 19: Someone

Taehyung has woken up, he stretched his body as he stands up on the bed. He went downstairs when he felt hungry. He saw Jungkook sitting on the high chair in front of the counter while drinking a coffee.

"Morning, do you want to eat something?" Jungkook inquired

He put down the cup of coffee on the counter.

"I lost my appetite, maybe later." Taehyung retorted and took the water from the fridge.

"Are you sure? I can cook for you before I leave." Jungkook uttered.

"I'm fine, you can leave." Taehyung responded.

"Okay, take care." Jungkook retorted and stands up on the chair.

Jungkook has left, Taehyung sighed and sat down where Jungkook was sitting.

"Aish, he should've convinced me to eat." Taehyung mumbled when his stomach growled because of hunger.

While making his strawberry yogurt shake, he saw Jungkook's phone on the counter. He took it, stood up in his seat, and run outside.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled but Jungkook has gone inside his car and the car has left.

He sighed when Jungkook's car has left, he saw someone standing in front of their gate. That someone just left,
He shrugged it off and gets inside. He sat back where he was and pour the strawberry yogurt shake into the mug.

"I'll give it to him later." Taehyung muttered and drink his morning shake.

While humming a melody, he heard the phone vibrates. He saw on the notification that someone has a message from Jungkook. Taehyung being curious, opened Jungkook's phone, unfortunately, it has a password. Taehyung sighed in defeat, he tries Jungkook's name and his nickname but it wasn't the password.

"What if he's slut or affair name? Who would it be?" Taehyung asked, giggling.

He tries his own name and his eyes widened when it has opened. Taehyung shrugged it off and looked at the message, there's nothing wrong if he checks his phone husband, right?

He scrolled down on the messages and saw an 'unknown' name, he clicked it and read the messages.

He felt a shiver sent down his spine when he read the messages.

-I wonder if you know me, but I'm someone special in your life-

-I heard you're getting married, well congrats, hope you die-

-You're so lucky, you found someone who's beautiful kinda sassy-

-He seems hurt, what you did do to him? Oh, look at his tears, it ruining his precious face-

Taehyung gulps harshly and tightened his grip on the phone. His tears were about to fall but the phone vibrated. Taehyung wipes his tears and answered the calls.

"H-hello?" Taehyung started.

"Taehyung, is that you?" Jungkook inquired.

"It's me, Jungkook?" Taehyung muttered.

"Yeah, are you okay? Your voice sounded cracked. Did something happen? Should I go home there?" Jungkook inquired, worriedly.

"I-I'm fine, I just watched something. Did you call because of your phone?" Taehyung changed the topic.

"You're right, I forgot that I left my phone there." Jungkook replied.

"I had it now, should I bring this to you there?" Taehyung offered.

"Is that fine?" Jungkook sighed.

"Yeah, but make sure to buy me food, I'm hungry." Taehyung retorted and chuckled.

"All right, if that's what you want but make sure you take the car instead of a cab, understood?" Jungkook stated.

"Okay, bye." Taehyung soughed.

"Bye." Jungkook said and ended the calls.

Taehyung sighed, he stands up and changed his clothes. He just decided to forget what he reads earlier. He gets inside the car and the ride has started.

Later on, they arrived at the company. He walked inside and enter the elevator.

The elevator opened and Taehyung went out of the elevator. He walks into the hallway and knocks on Jungkook's office when he already arrived.

"Come in, that's open." Jungkook yelled when he heard a knock on his door.

Taehyung opened the door and saw Jungkook.

"Hello." Taehyung uttered and wave his hands a little.

"You're here, have a seat." Jungkook said.

He stands up in his seat and pulled the chair for Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and takes a seat. Jungkook also sit back and sighed.

"May I ask something?" Taehyung asked and looked at Jungkook.

"Uhm, what is it?" Jungkook inquired curiously.

"Wuh-who's that?" Taehyung bit his bottom lip.

"Who's what?" Jungkook replied confusedly.

"Someone texting you, he wants you dead." Taehyung retorted kind of annoyed.

"Did you look at my phone?" Jungkook asked looking at him sternly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't do that but I-I got curious." Taehyung mumbled, swallowing hard.

"Don't mind it, I can handle it." Jungkook retorted and looked back at his PC.

Taehyung sighed and held Jungkook's hand.

"I know you can, but someone mentioned to me, that someone watching us, what's happening, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, worriedly.

"You don't have to worry, that someone can't touch and go near you." Jungkook assured him and softly squeezed Taehyung's hand.

"Buh-but that someone was in front of our house, Jungkook." Taehyung muttered nervously.

Jungkook stands up in his seat, he knelt down in front of Taehyung and hold his hands.

"I'll chase him or her, don't get nervous about it. I also watching that someone." Jungkook told him.

"But Jungkook, that's creepy." Taehyung said feeling scared of the situation he was in right now.

"As long as you're with me, no one will hurt you, I'll protect you from them." Jungkook gave him a smile.

Taehyung sighed and nodded his head.

"Fine, but let me know who's behind it, okay?" Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook smiled and pecked his forehead.

"Alright, what do you want to do? You can stay here if you want." Jungkook changed the topic.

"Sure." Taehyung responded.

"Just do whatever you want, I won't mind." Jungkook said and stands up.

Taehyung hums and takes a seat on the couch, and Jungkook takes a seat on his swivel chair. He glanced at Taehyung who was reading a manga.

"I'll protect you no matter what happened, I'll forfeit my life if necessary, just for you," Jungkook muttered under his breath.

He sighed once again and went back to his work.