Expensive

"We're going to infiltrate into Erden's?" Suga asks.

Taehyung crosses his arms. "Yes, I've been planning to for so long. They brainwashed and groomed me as a kid, and I'm ready for revenge."

"Brainwash?" Jin gasps.

I nod. "Yeah, they tried to brainwash me too. But thanks to Taehyung I was able to escape."

"Y-You were almost brainwashed?" Suga grabs his forehead. "Maybe I'm not ready for all your secrets, Amira."

Taehyung explains, "But since the hypnosis was interrupted during the treatment, she's immune. It happened to me too. Someone saved me during one of the hypnotic sessions, and then I became finally immune also."

"Who?" Suga questions.

"Jimin."

"Jimin saved you?" I couldn't believe it.

"Isn't that your fiance?" Jin asks.

"Yeah. But Jimin and Taehyung... Didn't exactly get along as kids." I recall to Jimin always demanding to duel with him and shivered.

Taehyung elaborates, "I was surprised when he saved me too. It was the morning after Gerel died. I was a forced accomplice to the murder and I was getting my brainwash session, when Jimin saved me."

I'm shocked. "I always thought Jimin was secretly part of Erden's. Or he might be evil."

"We may be apart of different kingdoms, but I trust him since the day he rescued me."

"So, are you guys close?" I raise my brow.

"No. We've only communicated time to time, since all the foreigners were exiled from your kingdom. Even now, we don't exactly get along... but I believe he'll help us with this predicament and find Erden's for us." He purses his lips. "But Amira, I don't think you'll be allowed to come."

"And why not?" I cross my arms.

"Well, I doubt Jimin knows you're pretending to be a man outside of the palace-"

I interrupt him."Oh, he knows. He also figured out I'm The Cowardly-ahem, I mean The Warrior."

"Jimin knows you're The Warrior?" Suga's eyes widened so big, they looked like they were about to fall out of his head. "Every minute we're around Amira, we find out another secret!"

"You barely tell me any of your secrets," I counter.

"Girl, I got nothing interesting to tell about my life!" Suga waves his arms around.

Taehyung places his index finger in front of his lips, indicating for us to be quiet. "Class will be starting soon. We'll have to somehow find Jimin, after."

"Maybe we won't have to." I gulp.

"Why?"

"Look." I point to the field.

Jimin was walking towards us, looking like he didn't have a care in the world.

Unlike the rest of the academy's uniforms, his sleeves were cut, showcasing his bulging muscles.

Unlike me, who tries to hide everywhere I go, Jimin looked like he loved to stand out.

It appears he's a new student here.

After class, we talk to Jimin and explain everything.

"So will you help us out?" Taehyung requests.

Jimin places his arms behind his head. "Hmm.. It will be difficult, but I sympathize with your problem."

"So... you will?" Suga asks.

Jimin nods. "Erden's is strong, but you must outsmart them."

"How?" Jin wonders.

"First, you must avoid the brainwash. Amira and Taehyung are immune but you two aren't." He points to Suga and Jin.

"And how will we exactly do that?" Suga questions.

Jimin takes a sip from a jug of water. "The candle smoke Erden's uses has a smell that induces hypnosis. But if you block your own ability to smell, you won't be hypnotized, even if they capture you."

"So we're plugging up our noses?" Jin raises his brow.

"Sorta. I know of a flower that can stop your ability to smell, without any other consequences. But it's temporary."

"So give it to us!" I demand.

"I would, but it's expensive." Jimin pouts.

"So?" I cross my arms. "I'll give you all the money in the world!"

"It's not money I want, Amira, dear." He places a lock behind my ear and I shiver.

"Then what?"

"I want a favor from you both. A promise," Jimin points and me and Taehyung.

"And what would it be?" Taehyung asks.

Jimin gestures for Jin and Suga to leave from the premises and they do.

Jimin continues. "From Amira, I want your promise that you won't do anything to stop our marriage."

"Why. Do you even like me?" I roll my eyes.

"Eh, my romantic feelings on this matter are not important... It's about the power this marriage will provide for me."

"Marrying Chinua will give you way more power," Taehyung argues.

Jimin shrugs. "But I want Amira. So will you fulfill this promise or not?"

I frown. I was hoping I could find ways to delay or break this marriage... But Suga needs to find his brother... And Erden's needs to go down.

"Fine," I agree. "Whatever. I'm bound to get an arranged marriage to someone or another... Sucks it has to be with you."

Jimin looks hurt for a second, but quickly returns to his consistent, arrogant expression.

"And Taehyung... you must also not interfere with our marriage either."

"And why not?" Taehyung narrows his eyes.

"Why does it matter to you? Do you like Amira or something?"

Taehyung steps closer to Jimin, towering over him. "And what if I do?"

Jimin laughs. "It doesn't matter. You have no power in this matter."

Taehyung clenches his fist. "Fine. Just please... treat her well."

Jimin smirks. "I can assure you. I can treat her better than you ever could."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: drop what u think will happen at Erden's :)