Water

Taehyung is sitting at the end of the table and he looks just as surprised as I was to see him.

"What is Ta-Sky doing here?" I point at him.

"Well we saw him and invited him over. C'mon even though y'all were opponents in that little game your two teams had, I'm sure you can enjoy each other's company." The girl says.

I back away. "No. I actually, I don't think I will."

The girl whose cat I saves tears up. "So you really don't want to hang out with me?"

"No, it's just-"

Strangers around us whisper and point at me and call me a jerk.

"Fine." I groan. "I'll sit here for a few minutes."

"Yay!" She grabs my arm and leads me to the table.

"My name is Sarnai. It means rose." The girl whose cat I saved tells me.

"And these are my two friends- Zaya and Gan."

I nod, greeting them.

" I still can't believe you saved her cat. You're so tiny.. well for a man, at least." Zaya, her friend, giggles.

"Yes, I get it I'm a short king. Can we drop it?" I massage my temples.

"Like if you arm wrestled against us, we'd probably lose, but if you arm wrestled against Sky, you'd lose in a heartbeat," Gan says.

"Now Sky has the ideal body type for a guy. All that muscle everywhere and he's so tall. He could punch me and I'd thank him." Sarnai sighs, dreamily.

"Honestly, I'm really thinking about it right now..." Taehyung mutters.

"You know what would be really hot? If you two kissed."

We look at each other and widen our eyes. "NO! What? That would be so weird!"

Gan raises her brow. "Did you guys rehearse that to be synced? You know what I think? Aman has a crush on Sky."

"No, I don't!" I yell. Bystanders around us look at me strangely for being so loud.

"Aman, you're so uptight." Zaya pouts. "Drink a little wine or something. Look at how carefree we are!"

Sky refuses. "No, Aman's a lightweight."

"You think I can't handle a little alcohol? Bartender!" I call over.

The bartender walks over to me. "Yes, Sir?"

I look at Taehyung and he widens his eyes with fear. Maybe he's looking out for me.

"I'll take... the water."

Taehyung sighs with relief and the girls beside me groan.

"Of course," The bartender says. "Nice necklace by the way!"

I hold my necklace and smile. "Thanks!"

Taehyung stands up. "I have some business to attend to. Good luck ladies and..."

He gazes into my eyes. My stomach was doing jumping jacks and I hated this weird feeling.