Erden

"But how Suga? How will I be able to enter the academy?" I questioned.

       Suga smiles.  "Don't worry. I've studied and followed my brother. I have my ways."

He explains his plan to me and I decide I'll follow it tomorrow. Not like I had much to lose.

The next day, I stand a few feet away from Erden's academy, dressed in expensive men's clothes. Of course, I had a mask on my face, covering everything but my eyes. I take a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

I approach the guards and try to pass through. They block me with their arms.

"Password?" They asked.

"Password?" I repeated. Stupid Suga never told me anything about a password!

One of the guards chuckled. "Hah, I'm just playing with you, dude. But yeah you do need to show us something."

I laugh. "Of course!" I check behind me to make sure no one else was watching me. I pull up my sleeve and there's a tattoo of a dragon. Well it wasn't a real tattoo-just something Suga drew it on. It was very close in resemblance to his brother's.

I prayed they wouldn't noticed. They laughed, lightheartedly. "Oh, you're one of the great Spirited Dragons. Come in, Sir." The guards bowed and opened the door for me.

I scanned the area around me, expecting for something great. But it was just as Hobi as told me. I was in a bakery.

There were cooks rustling in from one room to the next, making sweet goods. I'm inside the forbidden academy yet there's nothing strange here. I decide I'll investigate, since leaving too fast would seem suspicious.

I enter each room and there's just as I imagined a bakery academy would have- people creating goods and packaging them. I felt awkward because I was walking around aimlessly without purpose. Suga didn't even know what was inside the academy, so I have no idea what to look for.

I finally saw a sleeveless boy with the same arm tattoo as me. I decided I'd follow him. I pull my mask up and keep a few feet behind.

There's a door with body guards in front of it. The kid shows his tattoo and hands a slip of paper. The body guards allow him through.

Keeping the mask on my face I stand before the giant door. I lift my sleeve to reveal the fake tattoo on my bicep. The guards stand there, unyielding.

"Okay, where's your identification, fellow Spirited Dragon?"

"Identification?!" My eyes widened twice their size.

"Yes, the parchment of paper you received the day you got initiated into the academy," the guard raised his eyebrow like it was obvious.

I nervously chuckle. "Haha, of course! I'll go get that," I pat his shoulder and he looks at me weird.

Identification? Stupid Suga didn't tell me about that! Defeated, I decided I'd exit the academy and get more advice from from that potato head.

As I started walking, I noticed a group of boys walking towards me. One of them was TaeTae! I picked my mask up closer on my face. Tae kept eye contact with me for a good second and then abruptly looked away.