Levi?

I walked down the relatively empty streets and tried my very best not to despise my dad. I'm working so hard for him to keep breathing. If he decides to stop breathing by himself, it wont even matter what I do. He'll die and be happy about it. All I want is for him to be my dad again. I'm tired of feeling so alone and helpless. I want someone to rely on again. Even though it's selfish of me.

I observed the chilly night with my sharp (e/c) eyes and listened around me for danger. I heard someone breathe out silently an almost quiet pattern of steps somewhere behind me.

I tried not to show reaction as I calmly turned into the next alley. Before the follower had a chance to turn the corner, I jumped against the wall with one foot, pushed off and somersaulted onto a low roof. I jogged quietly on the roof, careful to not disturb the people living in it. I jumped and rolled onto the next house and glanced behind me, keeping my hood over my eyes.

I heard a female voice grunt and her now deafening footsteps ran after me. I caught a glimpse of reddish-brown hair and started running faster until i spotted an ally where i could loose her.

I jumped down only to be met by two intimidating looking men blocking the exit. I cursed silently and put up my fists.

The clumsy girl who was following me, jumped down behind me, out of breath. Three--looks like experienced survivors against me. I knew the girl behind me was new to surviving compared to the dirty blond taller male and the raven haired shorter guy. The blondie was holding his legs a little to wide and the girl behind me was already winded.

Without waiting I went after the red-head first so she couldn't catch her breath. I punched at her face which she blocked with both hands. Her stomach was open and I took the opportunity to punch her in the gut. She was too easy.

"Isabel focus!" The blondie said. He said it like my dad would--

I noticed the blondie run at me gracefully and we began sparring. The raven haired one stayed back, studying me as if this was a test. If it was, I was gunna fuckin' ace it.

Blondie punched at me and I managed to block it. He was right under me too, but he obviously wasn't going to be easy to beat. I was doing pretty good against him when i started predicting all of his moves. Of course I just had to forget about the recovering Isabel behind me.

I got a painful reality check once she tackled me and pinned my arms down. Blondie was panting, thinking it was over. I noticed the strange way they all looked at each other like they were communicating telepathically.

Since they were distracted by each others beautiful eyes, I used this chance to push off the ground and roll on top of Isabel. I was in her grasp, but she wasn't paying attention? Noob.

I punched her three times and pushed off her shoulders using my hands and spun around, starting to run. I knew I wasn't going to win this battle. The cool, calm attitude of Midget. The obvious holding back of Blondie. The noobie ness of Isabel. I wasn't stupid. It was time to leave.

Footsteps pounded against cobblestone, running after me. I braced myself to climb onto the roof again. "Let her go Farlan." A deep bored voice said, making the footsteps stop. From the previous voices of the others, that must've been Midget, making Farlan, Blondie.

By the time he even said that I was on the roof and sprinting and leading from roof to roof.

So that was a test? They didn't even need anything.

What the hell?