The Vipers

~~ Readers Point Of View ~~

We walk down an alley way and stand in front of Levi's old house.

"We should be safe here." I say, walking up the steps.

"Are you sure? Doesn't someone live here?" Alyssa tugs on her hair again.

"They did." I pause thinking of Isabel and Farlan. "Not anymore."

She was silent as I tried to get myself to open their stupid door. "And the one who is still alive?" An image of us tumbling around in bed flashes into my mind, causing me to redden. But then an image of him lying to me about my father is there too. "Is a military friend."

"Whoa. That sentence was loaded. Just friends huh?" I can hear the smile in her voice.

"Now we're just friends." I shove the door open, angry at Levi and no longer mourning. He pisses me off.

"Oooo!" She laughs and follows me in.

"Just get inside you cheeky brat." I shake my head at my sister and at myself for adopting Levi's lingo.

I shut the door.

~~Time skip to two days pass by~~

I close the door slowly to a sleeping girl and grab a paper and pen.

I'm sorry I had to leave you again. I'll be back for sure. Then maybe I can tell you about my friend. If I don't make it... His name is Levi. He's in the Survey Corps. Tell them about me and they'll know what you mean. Wish me luck!

- (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n)

I sigh and slide the note under the door, resting my hand on its cool surface once again before putting on my hood and walking out the door.

I take off in a run, building up my speed. I jump, briefly launching off the wall with one foot, turning and doing the same on the parallel wall, and jumping one more time to the roof.

I smile. It feels good to do that again.

I run, keeping my feet light and my body low. I jump from roof to roof, heading exactly to were everyone knows the Vipers gather. I grab the ledge of the roof and jump, keeping my knees close to my chest as I somersault down into the forbidden alley.

I land, crouched with my hood over my eyes. Surprised shouts and the safety on the guns unclick.

"Who the fuck are you?!" One of them yells putting his cold metal gun to my temple.

I smile and slowly stand with my hands in the air. "Come on guys. Chill!"

"I said," His finger moves to the trigger. "Who the fuck are you."

I stiffen from my previously relaxed state and glare daggers at him. "Relax. My name is Isabel. I want to join you."

The crowd of gang members grow silent as they all smile at once. A six foot guy, thick like a tree, stands up and the crowd parts for him. He obviously was the leader. "Do you know what that means?" He asks, amused. His deep voice excited his little pack of rats.

"Yeah. I know what that means." I glare at him straight in the eye.

"Fellas..." He says smiling. "Take off her clothes."

An: Oh snap.