Reuinon

"Levi!" A man with a deep voice calls from the other side of the steaming titan Levi is standing on. I recognize that voice. It's Commander Browington. "Come with me, tell your squad to collect those kids." I hear him walking away away from the scene. Damn. I wanted to ask about my father.

"(Y-Y/n)..." Eren groans and goes limp in my arms. I sigh, trying to keep him up when Mikasa steps in and shrugs Eren onto herself. She smiles and nods toward Levi who was walking over. I smile and run towards him. He smiles back and I wrap my arms around his neck. He uses one arm to awkwardly wrap around my waist. He chuckles a lil and I step back.

"How are you, brat?"

"I'm not dead." I smile, causing him to shake his head. I look around, scanning the faces of the survey corps soliders. "Uhh...where's Isabel? Farlan?"

His amused expression falls and he looks like he did when I first met him. Cold and disconnected. I take a step back.

"No."

He swallows hard and looks at the ground, hands on his hips. They can't be dead. Not the Isabel excited to teach me about the 3DMG gear. Not the Farlan who bet on me against Levi, just to make me feel welcome. Not the people that were my first friends ever.

I cover my mouth and turn away from Levi, trying not to sob. "(Y/n)--"

"And my father?" I turn back around, pleading with my eyes. If he's dead I have no idea what I'll do.

Levi looks me in the eye...and shakes his head. I sob out loud, tears streaming down my face, clouding my vision. I walk away from Levi, shoulder bumping his. This can't be fucking happening.

~~Levi's Point Of View~~

I watch her happiness die before my eyes. Just for a moment, I forgot about Isabel and Farlan. I forgot about the comrades i've seen die. I forgot about being Humanities Strongest. But one tear and the crushing weight almost strangled me.

She walks away, 3DMG'ing away with the rest of the survey corps. I sigh and look back at the three kids behind me. I walk over and pick up the passed out boy bridal style. The other two stare at me in shock. "Well are you coming? Or do I have to carry you guys too?"

"Let's go, Armin." The scarfed one said as she helped the blond boy up. I 3DMGed towards the courthouse, those two close behind.

~~Readers Point Of View~~

"Hey kid!" One of the survey corps members called to me, causing me to glare at him. "You're supposed to be with the rest of the cadets at the lunchroom, or something."

"Yeah and you're supposed to get a life but life doesn't work that way, does it?" I say with a bitchy yet teary voice.

"Whoa, whoa! Ok, girly. We're going to go kill all the titans in this place so I highly suggest you leave...before you're pretty lil' head gets hurt." He grins and winks at me. So FUCKING disgusting. I've gotten enough of that crap in the Underground, I don't need that here.

I land on a building and he lands with me. I smile sweetly and unsheathe my blades. He backs up but I follow him to the edge of the roof, still smiling. I put my blade against his thick throat and apply pressure until he starts to bleed. "Call me girly or try to hit on me...one more fucking time."

"Or what?" His voice cracking.

"Or I'll make sure that 6 meter titan-- the one who's starting at us--finally comes over and snacks on your flesh like a delicious appetizer."

"Ha... I didn't mean no h--harm."

"Mm. That's what I thought." I stop smiling and join the rest of the scouts on their hunt for titans.

~~Time Skip~~

I walk into the court house, demanding to see Levi. A scout escorts me to him, sitting alone in front of a cell.

"Levi." I whisper, his head slowly rising to meet my eyes. He stands, not quite knowing what to say. "Sit." I sigh.

I walk closer and stare into the cell. Eren?
"Why is Eren in a cell? Chained up?" I turn towards Levi, slightly offended.

Levi sighs. "It's to make sure he doesn't go titan, or whatever, underneath the courthouse."

"Go titan? You think even if he went titan, steel would hold him? You guys just want an excuse--"

Levi stares at me like he's waiting for me to be done. "Sorry." I whisper, crouching against the wall with my head in my hands. "I'm the one who needs the excuse, I guess."

I try not to cry and hug my knees. "Why the courthouse of all places?"

"He's going to have a trial. Obviously." Levi grumbles.

"Why? He's done nothing but help?"

"It's whether he lives or dies, (Y/n)."

I ball up my fists. "Yeah. Figures." We sit in silence. I stare at Eren's limp body, arms hanging up by shackles connected to the wall.

"Where did you go when you walked away?" Levi asks, breaking the silence.

I run my hair through my (h/l) hair and sigh. "Killing titans with the scouts."

"You could've gotten killed." Levi says with no emotion.

"Yeah, well." I mumble, not really caring enough to finish the sentence.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry about your father. Even though sorry doesn't mean anything. But you have to stop being reckless."

I laugh dryly. "Yeah, whatever Mr.Levi Sir." I stand up and dramatically salute him. His eyes soften a little in that I-didn't-mean-it-like-that sort of way. I sigh and start to walk away, not knowing what I came to do in the first place.

"I have to report to the lunchroom." I whisper, leaving Levi behind.

AN: here's an extra chapter today for being awesome with the waiting. I don't plan on being that inactive again xD. WE REACHED 22+k READS <3!! THANK YOU SO MUCH