Party

An: Holy crap. Truly sorry.

~~ Levi's Point Of View ~~

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Corporal Levi?" A familiar voice asks from behind the heavy door. I sigh into my palm. Of all people...

"Enter." I order, sitting at my desk, not bothering with official clothing. I'm to tried for formalities.

"A-Ah yes, sir." He says, pushing the door open slightly, squeezing inside and closing the door quietly behind him. "I need to-"

"Ask me something? I figured. You wouldn't be bothering me otherwise, now wouldn't you?" I fold my arms, already on the defensive. 

"You're right." He tucks his arms behind his back and looks away. What's with that blush?

The silence is thicker than the door. I wait for him to say something.

"Umm..."

"Well?" I rotate my hand in a get-on-with-it motion. 

More silence.

"If that was all I'll be going to bed now. Close the door behind you." I roll my eyes standing up and stopping once he panics. 

"Wait! I mean...I need some advice." He finally blurts. I close my eyes silently, knowing that this will be more painful than a court meeting.

I gesture to the seat across from me. "Sit, Eren." I wait till he pulls his seat out to plop back down. "What do you want advice about?" This was the worst time for this. (Y/n) isn't back yet. Which means she is either dead or about to be. I told Erwin this was too dangerous, but he didn't let me anywhere near his office until she had already rode off to her death. I don't have time for this stupid kid. He kissed her goodbye and I didn't. I resent him for that.

"Well...so you know how I kissed (Y/n)?"

I stopped dead, glaring at the clueless, useless, boy in front of me. "How could I possibly forget?"

~~ Reader's Point Of View ~~

His version of "cleaning up" was skimpy clothing and a bath. He doesn't expect me to sleep with him, does he? Well, it wouldn't be the worst thing I've done. Reilly's rolling head replays in my mind every time I blink. I'd make him pay for that. I'd make them all pay. 

The room I was in was small. It had a bed and two chains hanging from the ceiling next to the bed. I assumed those would be for my wrists so I couldn't escape. Connected to the room was a bathroom. All it had in it was a tub and a mirror. I've lived in worse conditions. 

No one actually came to collect me to go to him, which was strange. As soon as Pack Rat finished supervising me bathing (which wasn't pleasant) and putting on the black bra and underwear set that was a little small for me and a see through white robe (which was weird for him to have in the first place), another Viper came in and immediately shackled me.

I sighed. Vipers sure do like their shackles. The man who restrained me was young. Probably around twenty to about twenty-five. He blushed like mad at the clothing I was wearing. I would use that to my advantage later.

When they shackled me, I had ten days left to complete my mission. Really seven if I had to count the days it would take to ride all the way back. Now I have five. Five. I have five days to kill every single Viper in the Underground, including the leader. This wasn't going to be easy. I had to get out of here first. I had a plan for that.

I was trained by my father since a young age. He taught me to use any and all weapons that I had in my disposal, even when I had no weapons. I would always have my looks and my nails. Unless my face was bruised or they pulled out my fingernails to torture me. Good thing they didn't do that.