Trost Pt. 1

I reloaded the canons on the wall, keeping to myself. I learned the hard way that causing attention is always bad for your metal health. (I wanted to punch someone for several days.)

Connie was on the other side of the canon not doin shit. Typical. I looked around me. Mina smiled at me as she approached Eren.

They started talking about the Survey Corps. I have to stick with these kids for the rest of my life? Excuse me sir? Yeah, sorry to bother you. Where can I locate the nearest Titan? Why? Oh for nothing really...just wanna jump in its FUCKING mouth!

Did I just have a conversation to a stranger, about these kids, by myself? I've gone insane.

I finally stood up and leaned casually against the canon I had ben working on. They stared at me in expectance.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked boredly. Mina leaned towards me.

"Well? Who are you joining?" She asked in her happy voice.

"Survey."

She smiled and grabbed my hands. "Yes! You'll be with us! I look forward to working with you!" But she paused and her brows furrowed. "But you honestly seem like the kind of person that would join the Military Police. Eren's influence maybe?"

I glanced at Eren sarcastically and caught his blushing face. So he wasn't blushing when he screamed at us about hope, but he blushed now? "I couldn't give less of a fuck about Eren. I made this choice before I even got here."

"Really? Why?" Connie pried.

"Does it matter?" I slapped him playfully on the back of his head, making him yelp at the sudden physical contact, but he eventually smiled.

Eren was looking over Trost with a determined look in his eyes. It looked like his eyes were on fire, or reflecting off the sun like water. I couldn't tell which...but he was cute.

Suddenly my eyes widened to a sudden drop of air pressure. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Then a huge golden lightning bolt came out of no where.

I looked into the eyes of the Colossal Titan.

Steam flooded my vision and I covered my face with my hands. Wasn't a smart move because I lost my grip of the wall, but so did everyone else. I heard screams as kids were being pushed off the wall and tried my best to hold on, not very successfully.

My small body was thrown far off the wall and I felt momentarily weightless. Gravity gave me a reality check. I started to fall and tried to hook onto the wall. I expected to hear a whistling sound of my wires but nothing came.

Was my 3DMG gear fucking jammed?!

I screamed, finally letting my fear loose. The sky was getting farther and farther and I wrestled with my gear.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT SHIIIIT!!!

I screamed and screamed until my throat was raw before I heard the whistling sound of my wires. The ground was only a couple meters below me as my wires finally gripped the wall and I tried to drag my palms against the wall to stop me faster.

I finally felt no movement. My eyes were squeezed tight and I slowly cracked one open and my (h/c) hair was swishing in my view, clouding my vision. I shoved my hair out of place and took in sight of my hands. So much scratches and blood were on them. I winced as I made a fist. This was my own fault for panicking. But honestly, who wouldn't.

I stared at the floor. I could honestly stretch my foot down and land on the floor. I un hooked myself and landed in a crouch.

"(Y/N!!) (Y/N!!!!)" The cadets were screaming from above me. I coughed to get my voice working. And waved my hand above my head.

"I'M FINE!" I shouted. I took notice of my surroundings. A gaping hole in the wall stared back at me. Cool air from Wall Maria sprayed my face. I made eye contact with a smily Titan, creeping his head from around the hole. My eyes widened and my body shook.

"(Y/n)!! Move!!" Eren screamed. I was shocked back to reality and grappled myself onto a house.

My sweet god, we were gunna die.