Let The Challenge Begin

He set me up to be 'tested' for maneuver gear capability. Isabel and Farlan were panting on the floor with cash in their sweaty fists.

"Shut it you two." Levi scolded, making me laugh a little. They obviously couldn't Levi, for god's sake. "Now, Isabel utterly failed at this the first time."

"Its true!" She panted. "I saw *pant* nothing but *pant* dirt!"

"Since you're so confident, you get no help with this. No instructions. No nothing. Feelin' cocky now?" Levi taunted me as my eyes narrowed.

"Just do it, Levi." I glared in defiance.

A/n : Lol nike thingy ^ Ok carry on.

"As you wish." Levi chuckled darkly. I felt my body rising and supported my small frame with my hips. I didn't even wobble. It felt like I was standing on air...and it felt fuckin' great.

Isabel cheered and whooped behind Levi. Farlan was nodding like 'I'll give her that much.' Levi was staring at me in appreciation like I passed another one of his tests.

I just laughed, enjoying the moment.

~~Time skip to the end of training all day. Time to race Levi!~~

I readied my 3DMG gear and looked at Levi on the building across from me. He smiled a lil' like he was actually having fun and looking forward to this.

"I will state the rules!" Farlan shouted from below, all formal like. He pointed to a market about half a mile away. "If you get to that market and back first, without anyone noticing you, you win! If someone does in fact notice you, your race is not over! You have to take a five second penalty before starting again! You may not, under any circumstances, interfere directly with the other person! But if something happens to fall or move in front of them, that is fine!" Farlan took several deep breaths. "Do you guys understand?!"

"Yes." Levi and I said in unison.

"Reeeeeady...?" Isabel screamed with her arm in the air. "Go!" She yanked her arm down and we were off.

I hooked myself on buildings doing flips and staying in the shadows, my tactic. But Levi was obviously not one for staying in the dark. He ran on buildings completely silent. The people had no idea he was even there. I decided to do the same and flew above him.

Isabel and Farlan were following us, keeping there distance but staying were they could see us, and we could hear them. Levi suddenly swerved to the right and ran in the shadows. Wait wha--

A tall building was seconds away from my face and a barely missed being squashed like a bug by maneuvering on to it. I breathed out, frustrated that I didn't see that and that I lost sight of Levi. My guess? I was already far behind.

"MILITARY POLICE!" Isabel screamed, catching up to me. Levi immediately fell back to the group. Farlan was to my left.

Levi glanced back and his eyes widened. "Isabel, stick with (y/n)! Farlan go to the left! You two, to the right. I'll go forward! Got it?"

"Wait, Levi! If thats the Military Police, can't we just loose them?!" Farlan shouted.

"That isn't the Military Police...." Levi paused and my eyes filled with fear, knowing what he was going to say. He made eye contact with me.

"Thats the survey corps."

A/n: HUR HUR HUR CLIFFHANGER!! Whatcha gunna do bout it?? Lol jk. Continue reading! ^u^