Trost Pt.3

"Thomas!" I screamed, horrified at the scene right in front of me.

"Huh?" He mumbled. I reached my hand out, even though I was so far away. So far...away.

"Thomas! No!"

He made sickening eye contact with me, before being slurped into the titans mouth. I gasped softly and slowly retracted my hand, knowing that nothing I could possibly do, could save him.

Eren cringed into himself. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING, YOU BASTARD?!!" Eren screamed before flying after the titan.

"EREN! STOP!" Armin and I said in unison.

"We can't let him go alone."

The rest of the squad was off, speeding after Eren. I took a deep breath, flung open my (e/c) eyes, and flew with them.

"YOU'RE GUNNA PAY! YOU'RE GUNNA PAY FOR EATING THOMAS!!" Eren yelled, determination in this voice.

I glanced down and spotted a small titan, preparing to jump. "EREN! WAI--!"

Eren flung is body forward, sealing his fate. The little titan jumped with its huge mouth open, catching Eren's leg in its teeth. A sickening crunch rang through the air.

Eren's momentum threw his body against several rooftops, sending debris everywhere. I stopped and stood on a roof, in shock.

"Eren..." I whispered. Is Eren dead?! What just happened?! Eren had to get up. He had to. He couldn't die.

I looked to my left at the other disturbing scene. A tall titan came out of nowhere and snatched a cadet that I didn't know. Mina's wire got yanked by a angry looking titan, causing het to crash into a brick wall.

"Mina!" I screamed. If I couldn't save Eren, I would save Mina. I ran like hell until I got to her. But before i could even do anything, the titan had her in his mouth and chomped down. Her blood splattered me from my face to my shoes. Her desperate screams died out. I gasped, looking for air, nothing came. The titan looked at me and I ran away from it. Away from it all.

I saw Armin being lifted into an old titans mouth. I screamed helplessly. Because I tried to save Mina, I was too far away to save Armi--

Suddenly Eren was there, grabbing Armin's hand. He grunted with the effort, but managed to pull him out of its mouth. My eyes widened as I realized Eren would die in his place.

"ARMIN GRAB HIM!" I yelled, desperately running towards them. Eren reached his hand out and Armin did to. Before he could reach him, the titan bit down.

It was too late.

Armin screamed an animalistic scream as Eren was swallowed. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't battle back tears. Eren was dead. He was really dead. They all were. I ran around, uselessly trying to save them and because of it...they all died.

No. Armin was still here. I have to protect him.

I ran and flew until I reached Armin, who was in shock. "Armin, I know this hurts, but we have to go."

No response.

"Armin?!"

No response.

I grabbed under his armpits and dragged him away from the old titan. "Armin, you're gunna gave to work with me here!"

Still so lifeless.

The titan was reaching towards us. "ARMIN?!" I hopelessly dragged him. No. No. NO.

Armin finally stood up. The titan was so close. I tugged his hand, but he wouldn't budge.

"Armin! Please!" I was crying and tugging him. I finally decided to give him a piggy back ride. I shoved him onto my back and flew off. I only made it a mile away before crashing onto a building.

I groaned and wiped my tears. I stared at the sky. Too much. It was just too much.