Chapter 28 - The Council Meeting

Kaius

I woke up a few hours later and looked over to my newly marked and mated mate who was still asleep with her hair all over the place. I thought about waking her up, but I decided to let her sleep a bit longer while I took a shower.

Lost in my thoughts, while letting the water hit my body, I felt Nyla's hands on my back. I turned around to face her and smiled at her as she washed my body. My eyes went completely black as I stared at her naked body and rubbing her nipples lightly. My dick stood in full attention once Nyla touched it. I knew that I wanted my mate again.

"You know I do have a meeting today." I said reminding her.

"Mmm hmm. I know... But you're not stopping me, now are you?... What are you gonna do about it, old man?" She smirks at me and got on her knees. I groaned out at Nyla's response.

"Ah, that the reckless and sarcastic mouth of yours..." I grunted as she took me into her mouth. "Needs to stop."

She started slow, licking my entire shaft and the head. Then continued to go deep till it completely disappeared. I groan out loudly as she sucks the living shit out of me, trying not to lose my balance. I grabbed her hair gently and fucked her mouth till I came.

My body continued to shake as she took me out her mouth and lightly kisses the head, making me jump in the process. I love it when my mate does that. She then put a condom on me by using her mouth. I helped her up and tried to kiss her, but once again she backed up away from me, but I pull her back and kissed her deeply.

"I told you I'm not ashamed, and you shouldn't be either." I said to her and grabbed her legs lifting her up, placing her against the shower wall.

"Old habit." She said.

"You know I'm not done with you Nyla." I said. She kissed me and bit my lower lip.

"No shit Sherlock and we will never be done." She said and flicks my nose.

I growled at the comment and entered her. Nyla screamed out my name, her legs were wrapped tightly around my waist while I fucked the shit out of her.

"Don't stop baby!" Nyla moaned in my ear.

"I have no intention of stopping." I grunted.

We continued for another 30 minutes till we both came and rinsed off then headed back to the room. "That was fun." Nyla said.

"Yes it was... So, baby girl what are you going to do today?" I said while getting dress.

"Besides wait for you, I'll kick it with Ashley and Evan." Nyla said while she raids my drawers.

"That's fine they should be downstairs with William and Linda anyway. Babe what are you doing?" I asked as I watched her put my clothes on.

"I'm putting on some clothes." She said smiling.

"No, you're putting on my clothes." She looks down and back at me.

"Yeah so what. You ripped my jeans last night. These are comfortable and I don't like booty shorts or anything skimpy. That's Linda's domain and you have the good stuff. Plus, we wear the same size almost." Nyla said back. I shake my head in this losing battle.

"They do look good on you, but you have a change of clothes, I made sure of it, so change." I said and she smiled. I like it when my mate smiles at me.

"Alright, and you look good in the Armani suit, its sexy. Oh, let me fix your tie." She said and I smacked her ass.

"My mark looks good on you." I said.