Chapter 18 - Hash It Out

Kaius

About 30 minutes later, I pulled into the garage at my house. I contemplated on whether if I should let her out now but decided to let her out in the morning instead. I headed inside to make myself a drink at the bar as Will and Evan came in.

"Hey Kaius." William said.

"Hey." I said and gulped down my drink.

"Where's Nyla?" William asked, looking around.

"She's here... I want her to reflect before I let her out and speak with her. Where are the girls?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Linda is with Ashley at my place for tonight. Where's Nyla?" Evan said to me in a stern tone. I smiled back at him.

"Oh, I tossed the bitch in the trunk of my car." I said and laughed. William looked at me in shock, but Evan was in disbelief.

"This isn't funny Kaius! Where is our Luna?!" Evan shouted.

"Evan, Kaius isn't lying. Nyla is in the trunk." William confirmed.

Evan backed up and still looked at me in disbelief.  He kept shaking his head, but I just sat there and smiled.

"You have finally lost your fucking mind! Haven't you done enough to her today?! Do have any idea what you have done?! She won't be able to breathe!" Evan shouted at me and heads towards the garage but I stop him.

"She'll be fine and she stays in the trunk Evan! That bitch will learn to know her place!" I shouted back. Evan turned to face me with fury in his eyes.

"Like hell she is! Give me the keys!" Evan said.

"No. I am Alpha. Evan and I said she's staying in the trunk!" I said as I held the keys in my hands.

"Is that supposed to scare me? You're not the only one with alpha blood in his veins Kaius." Evan shouted at me.

"Are you challenging me for alpha, Evan?!" I shouted back.

"And be like you? No. But I will fight you for her, for her freedom." Evan said.

I smiled at Evan, I wasn't sure to whether to kick his ass or be proud that he stood his ground. "I hope this is a joke because I'm not in the laughing mood right now. Do you really think that I'll let you have her?" I asked.

"No you won't. You're a cruel and sad man, even your father didn't treat Luna Lauren the way you treat Nyla. I don't care what she's done and give me those fucking keys!" Evan snatched the keys from my hand. Then heads to the garage.

         "Fine! Let the loudmouth, bitter ass bitch out the car! I have some words for her for anyway." I said and took another sip from my glass.

"Why did you do that to her?" William angrily asked.

"Jesus not you too! She wouldn't shut up and she went out with another man! She knows that I don't like that shit." I said.

"Yeah after she walked on you kissing and almost fucking Simone. You said you wanted a relationship with Nyla, but you did the opposite... It's clearly obvious that Nyla and Simone can't stand each other, and you still allow Simone to be around, that's a problem. You can't have it both ways!" William exclaimed.

"Will-" I said, then he cut me off.

"No!... This is what Linda be saying all the time man and she snaps at me for defending you or not saying anything. I'm tired of it!  You never own your shit Kaius! This time you've fucked up!... I'll tell you what your problem is, you expect her to be grinning in your face and put up with your whoring behavior, like every other woman has done before. But she won't, she says what's on her mind and takes no shit from anyone, not even you. That's what I like about her, but it bothers you that you're not in control. As much as I want Nyla as our Luna and to see you both happy finally, I can't sit by anymore and watch you mistreat her, you're wrong!... I wouldn't blame her if she leaves, but that is not up to me!" William shouted.