Chapter 20 - We'll Try

Nyla

So here am I, trapped in a house full of wolves and I'm mated to one. I woke up and realized that somebody's arm was wrapped around me. I looked over and it was Kaius. Shit, I'm in his bed again and he's next to me sleeping. How the fuck did that happen?

I lightly flicked his nose and smacked him in the face to get him to move, but nothing. I try to move myself, but he's so damn heavy. God damnit! A few minutes go by, I managed to lift his arm a bit, but failed to move it, his grip on me was even tighter. I made another attempt to get up. Then I managed to move away from him in order to at least sit up, but he pulled me back down and got on top of me.

"Good morning Nyla." Kaius smirked.

"Good morning?! Is that all you have to say you fucking psychopath? How the fuck did I end up in your bed?" I asked.

"Well, you passed out on the couch. So, I put you here so I could keep an eye on you." Kaius said.

"Oh, I'm touched. Can you get the fuck off me?" I asked in a serious tone. He smiles at me.

"Do you always have to use such language?" Kaius asked.

"Yes and that's because you're a dick to me. Now get the fuck off me! I'm leaving!" I angrily said, struggling to get up.

He growled out and pinned my arms down to the bed. 'Why does this turn me on?' I struggled to move till I felt his huge dick up against my upper thigh and it was hard. I looked up at Kaius and saw his eyes turned black.

"No, you're not leaving this bed. Especially after you've flicked and smacked me in the face while I was sleeping." He said smiling. He knew the entire time.

"Shit! Kaius I'm not playing get the fuck off me!" I shouted as Kaius laughed.

"No, Nyla you don't want me to get off. You like it when I do this? ... You enjoy teasing me, taunting me, torturing me with your stubbornness, your very curvy body and that damn, foul, sarcastic mouth of yours. Don't you?" He lowly growled as he slowly started to grind on me. I felt his dick press against my entrance, and I was growing wet for him. At least I have on shorts for now.

"No, I-I-I don't... Are you naked?" I said while looking away from him. I didn't want to admit that I was getting turn on by him.

"Really, then why are your nipples hard and no I am not naked. Unless you want me to be." He said and licked my ear.

I looked down at my nipples and they were really hard. Why is he doing this to me? I bit my lip, shit!

"Kaius this isn't funny, please let me go." I said nervously. I was really getting turned on.

"I'm not joking. I'll let you get up in due time, but first I'm want payback." He said.

"For what asshole?!" I spat out.

"For starters, you trying to escape constantly, for going out with that man Klaus two weeks ago, and showing your body to strangers yesterday. I didn't like it, none of it!" Kaius said sternly.

"And what about you asshole? You made out with that bitch and I felt you betray me! You constantly allow her to come around me and you. You think I like watching you both, huh? Reliving that shit, every fucking day! You don't care about me, so why the fuck should you care now?! Now get off me!" I fired back.

"I do care! I know I messed up, but did you really have to smash my car?" Kaius asked. I sucked my teeth right back at him.

"Fuck you! Did you have to toss me in the trunk?!" I asked. He sighed.