Chapter 16 - Retaliate

Nyla

Back at the pack house, I went upstairs and took a shower. The hot water helped me relax a bit. I kept thinking on how shocked and sad he looked when he saw me. I knew what he wanted to say, but I was way too upset to hear him out and I am still in my feelings about it. I can't stand it when another woman touches him especially that fucking troll Simone most of all.

Once I finished taking a shower, I stepped out and took a good look at myself in the mirror. Part of my skin where I was scratching at was still red, but showing signs of healing. I still felt a bit of pain throughout the rest of my body. At least it wasn't as bad as it was earlier. I found a first aid kit, then sat on the sofa and wrapped up my arms.

About 45 minutes later, I started to get dressed. I chose to wear a tight zig zag pattern, light grey & black dress that shows my boobs just a bit and my shape, but it covered my arms. I wore Linda's high heeled boots that go up to my knees. I threw on some makeup to hide the puffiness around my eyes from crying earlier. I fixed my hair up in a big bun and put on a pair of hoop earrings. I popped a few Advil's, head downstairs to wait for my ride, but I see Linda and Evan waiting for me.

"Hey you too." I said smiling.

"Whoa... You look nice." Evan smiled as I blushed.

         "Thank you Evan." I said.

"Hey... Um Nyla where you going dressed like that? I mean you look fly, but what are you doing?" Linda asked.

"Oh me, I'm going out, with Klaus." I said to Linda. Evan and Linda looked surprised.

"Um... I'm going to pretend I didn't hear this! Kaius will flip!" Evan said, covering his ears.

"Look I don't care if you guys tell Kaius or not, but I need to blow off some steam. Oh, I borrowed your boots, I hope you don't mind." I said.

"I'm good, but are you ok? We know what happened earlier, do you want to talk about it?" Linda asked me.

"Talk about it? Please! What is there to talk about?" I said as I went into the fridge to get some water.

"Nyla, I know it's bothering you and I just wish you say what you're feeling." Linda stands in front of me.

         "Girl I'm fine, really." I lied. I took a drink of water then accidentally dropped the bottle on the floor as I grabbed my arm, wincing in pain. Evan came to me and picked up the bottle.

         "Nyla are you okay?!..." Evan asked.

"I'm fine!" I snapped back. Evan wasn't buying it nor was Linda.

"Nyla did you, did you feel Kaius betray you?" Linda asked me.

I looked at Linda and Evan not saying a word, I took the top part of my dress off and took the bandages off half way, showing my scratched up arm and back. Linda and Evan's faces dropped in shock.

"Does this answer your question? Your damn alpha did this to me!" I yelled out and covered myself. "This is his fucking handy work!"

         "My god, I'm so sorry, does it hurt?" Evan said and held me. I flinched in pain.

         "Seriously, I'm good." I said.

         "Nyla, would you please! Don't shut us out." Linda said with worry.

Times like this I would confide in Linda. Well, more like she would force the truth out of me, but now I'm just not in the mood for that shit. I hate it when she does that.

"Linda, what are you aunt Janice now because I don't need that shit right now! Back off!" I lashed out at her.

"Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?!... I'm trying to talk to your stubborn ass!" Linda snapped back.