here comes the sun | lennon

"George, bring me a sandwich will you?!" Ringo yelled from his place behind the drum set

"George, bring me a sandwich will you?!" Ringo yelled from his place behind the drum set. "No. No food allowed in the recording booth you guys know this! If you're that hungry, call a break." I scold. "Fine." Ringo groans as he and George walk into the kitchen of the studio. I sigh, slipping my headphones off of my head. I make my way into the recording booth from the sound table. "You can break, too, y'know." I remind John and Paul. "Not hungry." Paul replies. "Same." John nods. "Thank you for helping today, Love. We wouldn't have asked you to come down if we didn't need you." John smiles, wrapping me in a hug as he places his chin on top of my head. "It's okay. I have a feeling you boys wouldn't be getting much work done without me." I smirk. "That's probably true." He chuckles. "We ran out of bread! We ran out of bread. Y/n, can you go to the store?" George's voice boomed through the room. John and I pull away from each other and turn to the starving man. "Really? There isn't anything else you can eat?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I'm really hungry!" He groans. "When are you not?!" I jokingly retort, making everyone laugh.