sick of losing soulmates | brian

Brian and I sat in silence

Brian and I sat in silence. Ever since he got home from work, there's been tension between us. As if something is wrong. "Are you all right?" I ask, breaking the silence. "I just heard something that doesn't sit right with me." He mutters. "What was it?" I question. "One of Rogers groupies was complaining that, um, last night... at the party, you and Roger were getting awfully close. Too close, apparently." Brian mumbles. "That's not true, Bri. Roger and I are just friends. I love you. You know that." I explain. "I don't know, y/n. I think if you loved me, you wouldn't have slept with Roger." Brian scoffs, getting up abruptly. He ran a hand through his hair as he began to walk away. I quickly got up and chased after him, blocking him from walking out of the door.

"Don't leave, Bri. Please don't leave me." I beg, embracing him in a hug. He carefully removed my arms from his waist and continued to try to leave. I wrap my legs and arms around his leg, clutching on for dear life. "Please, Brian. I swear. I swear on everything I'm not lying. I'm devoted to you, Bri. I would never do something like that. Not to you." I sob. Brian lifts me up, I slowly let go of his leg. "I believe you, y/n/n. I do." He sighs. "Please, don't leave me." I continue to cry. "Don't cry, love. I'm not gonna leave you." He assures me. "You're not?" I croak, looking up at him. "No." He chuckles, shaking his head. "Oh... thank you." I smile.