need your loving tonight | deaky

( idea given to me by 90sqthings_loser_ )

John had been super stressed out for the past few weeks

John had been super stressed out for the past few weeks. He refuses to tell me why, though. So I don't know how to help.

I sat in the living room watching tv when he came home from the studio. He dropped his bass case off by the front door before walking into the kitchen. A few minutes later, he sits down next to me, a drink in his hand. "Can you change the channel?" He asks. "John, really?" I scoff. "Fine. Can you at least turn down the volume?" He asks. I roll my eyes but turn it down anyways. "So, how was your day?" I ask, reaching out to hold his hand. "Don't talk. I have a headache." He groans, snatching his hand away. My jaw drops as I get up, walking to our room. I brush my teeth before slipping into the bed. Before I could turn the lights off, John walks in. "What was that about?" he asks. "You've been a complete prick for the past few weeks yet you won't tell me why!" I retort. "I'm not required to tell you anything." He sneers. "And I'm not required to put up with your bullshit!" I scoff. "My bullshit? Have you ever considered the only reason I'm ticked off is because of you?" He asks. "No. Because you won't tell me what's wrong!" I exclaim. He simply rolls his eyes. "If I annoy you so much, maybe I should just leave." I sniffle, getting out of bed and grabbing my coat from the dresser. I try to walk out of the room but John blocks me. "Don't leave." He replies, softening his tone. "Then tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong." I explain. "The band and I have been discussing the next tour. It's just so soon and for so long. I've been trying to distance myself from you so I wouldn't miss you as much." He continues. "John, you should've just said something. I would rather you leave on a good note than a bad one. Plus, I'll talk to you everyday. And maybe I'll buy a plane ticket and fly out to see you preform." I assure him. "I'm sorry for lashing out on you." He sighs. "I accept your apology." I smile.