all my loving | ringo

( REQUESTED BY ENYAUMANZ0R )

Ringo had been away touring for a couple of months meaning I was left with Zak, our son

Ringo had been away touring for a couple of months meaning I was left with Zak, our son. Ringo is currently in Chicago for the 1966 US tour. I had booked two plane tickets for Detroit so we could be there in time for the next show as Zak would be turning one in a month from then. I had packed our bags. The taxi driver helped me pack the cab up and we were on our way to the airport. 

time skip

We arrived in Detroit and a cab drove us to the hotel. We got set up in our room and I had talked with the tour manager and told him my plan. We arranged the best time to come and visit but I told him to keep it a secret. 

august 13th, 1966

It was the day of our surprise visit. I dressed Zak up in a pink jumper, similar to Ringo's suit for Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I grabbed the baby carriage and shoved it into the cab. I held Zak in my lap for the entire car ride. When we arrived to the Olympia Stadium, Ringo's assistant helped us inside and walked me to the stage where the boys rehearsed. My eyes travelled to the man at the back of the stage, sat behind the drum set. I gain Zak's attention and point my finger towards his dad. He lets out a giggle, surprisingly earning the bands attention. Paul was the first one to notice our presence as he announced our entrance into the microphone. "Attention to the drummer, your wife's here!" He called out. Ringo looked up at us, a smile growing on his face as he stepped out from behind the drums and jogged over to me. "What are you doing here?" he asks, pecking my cheek before grabbing Zak and taking him into his arms. "I'd thought we would surprise you." I smile. "Is there a special occasion?" he questions. "Well, Zak's birthday's in a month from now." I explain. "That's right! Good thing I'll be home in time." He laughs. "Hi, boys!" I shout, noticing the three band members staring at us. "Y/n, you look lovely!" George replies. "Yeah. You look wonderful!" John agrees. "John, how's Cynthia?" I ask. John simply shrugs. "Well, we just wanted to wish you good luck. I was wondering if you could go out for dinner tonight? Zak even wore a matching jumper." I giggle. "I'll check. We're so busy. Tonight's a two show day so it's gonna be exhausting." Ringo sighs. "We could always order in. Like, room-service." I suggest. "That's true." he nods. "Anyways, I love you, he does, too. But, best of luck." I smile. "I love you both as well." Ringo smiles, giving me a kiss on the lips and Zak a kiss on his head. "I'll see you tonight, love!" he smiles before heading back to the stage. 

a/n - leave some more requests!!! i'm running out of ideas