good old fashioned lover boy | deaky

"John, have you seen my shorts?" I call out as I dig through my dresser, looking for my favorite yellow shorts

"John, have you seen my shorts?" I call out as I dig through my dresser, looking for my favorite yellow shorts. "Nope." John shrugs. "I guess I'll wear something else." I sigh, picking up a dress. "The car's gonna be here any minute, y/n. I'm gonna go wait by the door." John explains. "Love you. I'll see you at the concert!" I call after him. He waves as he leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. Once he leaves, I get changed then I make my way over to Queen's gig in my car.

The announcer voiced that Queen would be coming on any second. Mary and I stood on the side, waiting for the show to start. We watch as the band walks on stage. I squint my eyes, trying to spot John. "Aren't those your shorts?" Mary asks. My eyes trail over to John. "Yeah. Yeah they are," I nod. Mary simply laughs. My jaw drops at the sight of John wearing my short yellow shorts, revealing most of his legs. "I mean, I'm not complaining." I smirk. Mary giggles, lightly tapping my arms.

As the show comes to an end, John waves at the crowd before walking to our side of the wings. He kisses me on the cheek. "Did you enjoy it?" He asks, walking me farther from the stage. "Yeah, but you're wearing my shorts." I change the subject. He looks down. "I guess I am." He smiles. "So you did know where they went." I tease. He nods, a laugh escaping his lips. "They look good on you. Maybe we can start sharing our clothes." I smile.