Part Eighteen

“I want you on my team.”

“So does everybody else.”

“Baby we can keep it on the low. Let your guard down, ain’t nobody gotta know. If you with it girl I know a place we can go.”

“What kind of girl do you take me for?”

“Promise kiss girl, wherever you are, I’m all alone and it’s you that I want.”

“Promer iscuss boy, you already know, that I am God, what you waiting fo….”

“What is going on in here?”

Startled, Luke and Ashley looked up from the TV screen where they were playing Just Dance on the xbox.

“HI Daddy.” Ashley greeted, Luke’s snapback swallowing her small head.

“What are you doing?” I demanded.

“Just Dance.” Luke answered, “She’s really good it’s funny.”

“Luke.” I groaned, “I had you come over here to keep them quiet. Not teach them the words to dirty songs!”

“But Daddy, this song is on your Spot the Fly.” Ashley sighed, placing her hands on her tiny hips.

“Yes, but…I….I’m a….you…I’m a grown up!” I spluttered, “And how do you even know what my spotify is?”

Innocently, Minnie held up my ipad from her perch on the couch.

“Peachy.” I groaned, running my hands down my face, “Just peachy.”

“Ash it’s fine.” Luke chuckled, “You and Destiny have a fun night out, Charlie and I…. we’ve got it.”

“Maybe I should call Cal.” I mumbled.

“Calum is camping with the Tiny Ocean guys.” Ashley informed me.

“It’s Little Sea.” I groaned, “And how do you know that.”

“Instant Gram.” Ashley answered.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket I pulled it out and nearly cried at the sight of a video of Luke and Ashley dancing to Promiscuous Minnie had obviously filmed which was uploaded to the band account.

“Maybe I should call Lauren.” I mumbled.

“She’s at a sleep over.” Minnie informed me.

“Uncle Harry?”

“On tour.”

“Ash it’ll be fine.” Charlie assured me, coming up behind me with a sleeping Andy in her arms.

“It still kind of weird me out that you named him after my Dad and I.” Luke said slowly.

“For the thousandth time I didn’t name him after your Dad!” I cried, “If anything I named him after the kid in toy story.”

“Daddy you’re being a meanie pants.” Ashley informed me.

“Sorry.” I sighed, running my hands down my face.

“You look nice.” Charlie offered, glancing down at the button down shirt I was sporting, “Where are you going?”

“Out to dinner.” I sighed, “With Michael and Jess.”

“Aw, a double date!” Luke cried.

“Are you going to put your fingers in her bum under the table?” Ashley demanded.

“What?” I shrieked, “No! Why would you ask that? How do you know that?”

“The orange app with the W.” Ashley answered, “It has stories about you and Mommy.”