Part Thirteen

“Oh my God! Oh my God! What am I gonna do! I can’t do this! I’m like…. I’m just a small blonde boy! I can’t do this! Why not Destiny? I…. I’m going to freak out! I’m freaking out! Oh God I’m freaking out! I’m gonna lose it! I’m going to lo….”

“Luke! Come on, I need your help.” Destiny interrupted.

“What do you want me to do?” I yelped, tugging at my hair, “I can’t do this!”

“You have to!” Destiny cried, “Or I mean you can just leave me here like an asshole.”

“What do I even do?” I demanded.

“Call 911!” Destiny replied, “Then call Ashton and…”

“I’m calling my Mom.” I interrupted.

“Luke.” Destiny whimpered.

“I need my Mother!” I cried, before pulling my phone out of my pocket and dialing my Mom’s number.

She answered on the third ring.

“Hey Lukey, what’s up Lov….”

“Mom I need help!” I cried, starting to tear up.

“What’s wrong?” she demanded, “Where are you?”

“I’m at taco bell.” I sniffed, “And Destiny is having her baby in the bathroom.”

“What?” my Mom practically shouted, “Who else is there with you?”

“It’s just us.” I replied.

“Luke!” Destiny cried, “Help me out here!”

“Have you called 911?” Mom demanded.

“No.” I answered, “Should I?”

“Yes!” she cried, “I’m on my way and I’ll call Ashton but you need to hang up with me and call an ambulance.”

“Okay.” I said slowly.

“Now Luke.”

“Okay, well. I love you.”

“I love you too Luke, please call for help.”

“Okay. I love you lots bye bye.”

Hanging up the phone, I went to my keypad and hastily dialed 911.

“911 what is your emergency?” a woman sighed.

“This is Luke Robert Hemmings and I’m in the middle of a nightmare!”

“Sir what seems to be the problem?”

“Um, my best friend Michael. His sister is my other best friend Ashton’s girlfriend…. Well, not Michael’s sister, his step sister, but anyway, Ashton has a headache so I went with her to her Lame As class and then she said her water broked and then she had to pee and taco bell so we came here and no we’re in the bathroom and she’s having the baby.”

“Sir.” The woman sighed, “Can you say that again please?”

Wincing at the sight of Destiny lying on a pile of toilet paper on the floor cursing out random bathroom tiles I repeated myself.

“Sir I believe what you’re trying to say is that your best friends’ girlfriend and sister receptively is giving birth on a Taco bell floor.”

“Yes!” I cried, “Send an ambulance! Fast! Like faster than Dash in the incredible fast!”

“Sir.” She said slowly, “I have a crew on route but I’m going to need for you to help your friend.”

“How?” I questioned.