Part Four

After kicking Brad out, ignoring his threats to return and bash my head in like a piñata and use my intestines as a jump rope, the party kind of fell to shit.

Everyone mumbled Happy Birthday to Minnie and then they were leaving until it was just Destiny, Mini, Ashley and our mess of a bad yard.

After trying to clean up, and ruining my vans by stepping in a massive pile of pony poo, I gave up on the idea and trudged into the house where Minnie was setting the table and Ashley was sat banging on her plate with her fork and knife.

“Is this right?” she questioned looking up at me.

Frowning, I cocked my head to the side and listened for a moment before recognizing a poor version of my part in Don’t Stop.

“I practiced.” She informed me, “For like, forever.”

“It’s good.” I laughed crossing over to the sink and washing my hands.

“Dinner is about ready.” Destiny informed me.

“Good,” I sighed, “I’m starving, what are we having?”

“Minnie’s goldfish.” Ashley laughed.

“Hey!” Minnie cried.

“We’re having spaghetti.” Destiny sighed, twisting her hair up into a bun.

“Seriously?” Ashley groaned, “Again?”

“Ashley, if you’re not happy you cook.” I replied.

“I hate psghetti.” She sighed, slamming her face down on the table.

“I like it.” Minnie said quietly, sitting down in her chair.

“Thank you Minnie.” Destiny praised, “God Ashley why can’t you act more like your sister?”

“Because.” Ashley scoffed, “She’s a bitch.”

“Ashley Irwin!” I shouted, slamming my palm down on the counter causing all three girls to jump, “I have just about had it with you!”

“What did I do?” Ashley whispered.

“Your language is appalling!” I snapped, “You’re out of control! You’re a brat!”

“And you’re a jerk.” She spat standing up on her chair, “I hate you.”

My heart feeling as if it was shattering inside my chest I inhaled sharply.

“What?” I whispered.

“I hate you.” Ashley repeated, “You’re a mean jerk and I hate you! You… you’re a dick!”

“That’s it.” I muttered.

Crossing over to Ashley I ripped her out of her chair.

“Ashton what are you doing?” Destiny questioned nervously.

“Teaching her a lesson.” I spat.

“Put me down!” Ashley screamed.

Ignoring her I carried her out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her room. Pushing her door open roughly I dropped her down on her bed.

“You are in trouble.” I informed her, “You are going to sit here, until I say so and think about what you did.”

Scowling up at me, Ashley watched as I turned on my heel and started for the door before uttering two words.

“Fuck you.”

My eyes wide I whirled around.

“What did you say?” I demanded.