Part Thirty-Seven

I'm just going to go ahead and apologize now for the plot twist of all plot twists that is lurking in the next few chapters. 

*insert evil villain smirk*

~One Week Later~

Destiny’s Pov~

“So have you decided on a name yet…or names, since, you know, it’s twins.”

Glancing at Cody, over the top of the box of powdered sugar donuts I was sharing with Minnie and Ashley, I nodded.

“If it’s boys, Calvin and Carson, or Timothy and Thomas, we don’t know yet.”

“And if it’s girls?” Cody pressed, taking a donut hole and popping it in his mouth.

Swallowing the lump of doughy goodness in my mouth I replied, “Nina and Stella.”

“I like the name Stella.” Cody announced, “It’s cute.”

Smiling at him I handed Ashley a donut as she tugged on my sleeve, her tiny mouth and fingertips circled in the white powder.

“What about if it’s a boy and a girl?” Cody asked.

 “Edward and Emilia.” I answered.

“Aw!” Cody cried, “Those are all totes adorbs! Like so cute! Super cute!”

“Thanks.” I laughed.

“I think they suck butt.” Ashley grumbled with her mouth full.

“Ashley!” I gasped.

“What?” she asked.

“That was not nice.” I scowled.

Swallowing, she looked up at me, “I don’t want more babies.”

“Why not?” Minnie questioned, “They’re cute.”

“They stink like poop.” Ashley scoffed, “And they cry. And they’re stupid.”

“They’re not stupid.” Cody chuckled, “They’re just sort of unintelligent, they’ll grow out of it, everyone does.”

“You didn’t.” Ashley replied.

“Ashley Bean!” I cried.

“What?” she groaned.

“I think you know what.” I replied.

Rolling her eyes she stood up and jumped off the couch where we were sat.

“Where are you going?” I questioned.

“To go fart on Andy’s head.” She replied casually.

“Ashley!” I cried out, “Minnie, go make sure she leaves your brother alone, he’s sleeping.”

“I’ve got it.” Cody laughed rising to his feet and running after Ashley.

“Man.” I groaned, running my hands down my face, “She is a piece of work.”

“Am I a piece of work?” Minnie questioned.

“No.” I answered, kissing her lightly on the forehead, “Thank you.”

Smiling, Minnie nuzzled into my side. Adjusting her canula under her nose I draped my arm around her shoulders.

“Hey Des!” Cody called suddenly, “Can you come here a minute?”

Groaning, I moved away from Minnie and after much maneuvering and nearly peeing my pants twice, I managed to push myself up into a standing position.