Part Nine

“Oh fuck you ass hole!”

“Let it out.”

“You’re such a cocky ass piece of shit!”

“I know.”

“Keep it in your Goddamn pants for once!”

“I’m sorry.”

“You did this you bast……”

Wincing, I watched as Destiny leaned forward and threw up into the toilet.

“Fuck me!” she moaned.

“I did.” I muttered.

“Not funny dick.” She sniffed as I flushed the toilet.

“This won’t last forever.” I reasoned, kneeling down beside her again.

“Easy for you to say.” She spat.

Sighing I rubbed circles on her back as she stared down at the toilet water as if she hated it.

“Are you done?” I asked gently.

“Yeah.” She mumbled.

“Okay.” I sighed, “Well, I’d say come down stairs but Luke brought pizza for the girls and it smells like pizza now down there so….”

“There’s pizza?” she cried, rising hastily to her feet.

“Yeah.” I said slowly.

“I need some!” she practically shouted moving past me.

“Des, baby, do you think that’s a good Idea?” I asked.

“Don’t be cautious Mr. I don’t need a condom.” She laughed.

“You’re just going to throw it back up.” I reasoned.

“I. want. Pizza.” She snapped, “Now please, excuse yourself and get out of my way so I can get to said pizza.”

My eyes widening I moved out of the way and allowed Destiny to hurriedly make her way down the stairs.

Following her into the kitchen I found the girls, with pizza sauce circling their mouths, sitting on the counter while Luke scooped superman ice cream into three plastic bowls.

“What are you doing?” I demanded, watching Destiny shovel pizza into her mouth out of the corner of my eye.

“Uncle Lukey brought ice ceam!” Ashley shrieked.

“You just had pizza.” I said slowly.

“So?” Minnie asked, shaking sprinkles out of the bottle and into her bowl.

“So you don’t need pizza and ice cream.” I reasoned.

“Ash chill.” Luke laughed, “We’re just having fun. Am I right ladies?”

“Yeah Daddy chillax.” Ashley huffed.

My eyes widening I turned and watches as Destiny crammed a third piece of pizza into her mouth.

“Destiny chew!” I yelped.

Rolling her eyes, she crossed over to Luke and picking up Ashley’s spoon dipped it into the carton of ice cream.

“Mommy that’s my spoon!” Ashley cried, “You got your spit on it!”

“Deal with it.” Destiny mumbled, taking another bite of ice cream before wiping the spoon on her shirt and handing it back to Ashley.

“So.” Luke said slowly, “When are you going to tell people.”

“Tell people what?” Minnie asked, picking up a cherry and eating it.