Part Fifty

Michael’s Pov-

“Oh my God, you’re so hot.”

“I know.”

Jumping on top of me Erin Samul’s pressed her lips to mine and ran her fingertips though my hair.

“Hey you two.” My Dad chuckled.

“Dad!” I grumbled, “Get out?”

“Can I get you two anything?” he questioned, “Condoms? Alcohol?”

“Get out.”

“Okay. L-O-L. God, love you, you guys keep me young.”

Opening my eyes I stared up at the top of my bunk. Chewing my lower lip I glanced over at Jess who was sleeping next to me. 

She was starting to look bad. Her skin was gray, her eyes sunken, her cheeks gaunt, her body ragged and tired, she looked like a dying person and I hated it.

Sighing, I carefully rolled out of my bunk closing the curtain behind me. Yawning, I shuffled across the floor as the bus bumped and rocked beneath my feet.

Entering the front portion of the bus I sat down on the couch where Calum was sitting playing Destiny struggling to see over Cooper was sleeping on his chest.

“Hey.” I greeted.

“You’re up early.” Calum noted.

“I can’t sleep.” I mumbled.

“Nervous?” he chuckled.

Taking a shaky breath I nodded and reached up to run my fingertips through my hair however stopped remembering it was gone.

“Terrified.” I muttered.

 Guy’s Night

Ashton’s Pov –

“I’m freaking out guys.”

“Let it out.”

“I’m like, going to throw up!”

“Keep it in.”

“No don’t keep it in that’s gross, if you have to puke, puke.”

“Better out then in I always say.”

“Hey fucktards! Shut the fuck up and be  fucking helpful for one fucking second! Fuck!”

Surprised, I looked over the nacho’s in the center of the table, which were the culprit behind Luke’s cheese ring around his mouth, to where Michael was scratching his bald head.

“What?” I sighed.

“I’m freaking out!” he whispered, griping the table.

“Well yeah, you proposed.” Luke said, licking salsa off his fingers.

“That’s just it, did I?” Michael groaned, “I mean, I asked her, but I didn’t give her a ring, that can’t be my proposal, that’s shit, that’s the shittiest proposal in history! Girl’s dream about this shit!”

“So, buy her a ring and do it up nice.” Calum said with a shrug, “Wow her.”

“But not too much.” Luke said seriously, “You don’t want her to have a heart attack. And die sooner then she is already.”

Immediately silence fell over the table.

“Fuck you.” Michael said slowly, turning to Luke.

“What’d I say?” Luke gasped.