Part Fifty Seven

Luke

"Oh my God! Yes!"

Opening my eyes I looked up to find Mason, well, to be frank, riding me.

"What are you doing?" I groaned, rocking with her every bounce.

Holding up a finger, signaling for me to wait, she finished what she was doing before climbing off of me, letting my flaccid thingy fall limply.

"Great way to wake up huh?" she questioned, leaning forward and kissing me.

Paring my lips, before her tongue could slip between them I pushed her off me lightly and sat up.

"What's wrong baby?" she questioned.

"You can't just fuck me while I'm sleeping." I said slowly.

"Why not?" she giggled.

"That's not appropriate, that makes me uncomfortable."

"Aw stop." She laughed, "I'm your girlfriend, it's fine. Besides you didn't want to do it last night, I needed to get off somehow."

"I didn't want to do it because I'm sore from the other four times we did it yesterday." I snapped, climbing out of bed and trudging to the bathroom.

"Lukey." She whined, "You're not mad at me are you?"

"Can you leave?" I sighed, running my fingertips through my hair as I surveyed the mess of makeup and hair products which littered my bathroom counter, "I need to pee."

Giggling she walked past me and stopped at the counter, "So pee."

"You're in here." I said slowly.

"So what?" she laughed, "I'm your girlfriend, I've seen everything already."

"You know what, forget it, I'll hold it." I muttered leaving the bathroom and walking over to my closet.

"Whatcha doing?" Mason giggled following after me and jumping onto the bed.

"Getting dressed." I muttered, "I'm watching the kids while Calum and Grace go out for Grace's birthday."

"Aw that's so sweet I want to come!" Mason squealed.

"Don't you have a house?" I asked, "With parents, who are concerned about you?"

"Oh come on, they're not worried." She giggled, "I'm eighteen."

Running my fingertips through my hair, I sighed, "Fine, just get ready I guess."

Two And A Half Hours Later

*SpongeBob Narrator voice*

"Mason!" I shouted up the stairs, "Let's go we were supposed to be there an hour ago!"

"I'm coming I'm coming!" she called out, before appearing at the top of the stairs.

Stunned, I watched as she descended the steps, dressed in a dress and high heels which looked like they were made for the pole.

"What are you wearing?" I sighed.

"What's wrong with it?" she questioned, "Not dressy enough?"

"Mase, we're babysitting." I grumbled.

"Awwwww!" she squealed nearly falling down the stairs, "You called me Mase! That's so cute!"

Vowing in my head to never call her Mase again, I grabbed her by the hand and ignoring her babbling, dragged her behind me to the car.