Part Sixty-One

Brad's Pov-

"Are you sure about this?"

"I'm positive."

"It seems a little risky."

"It'll work, trust me. We'll get rid of that stupid band once and for all."

"And you really think the guitar player's wife's brother is going to help you do it."

"Yeah Brad, no normal person would do that."

"But that's just it, he's not normal.... Hey you."

"Me?"

"Yeah, tell these bone heads where you've ben for the past years."

Licking his lips eerily the spiderlike man leaned forward in his chair, his eyes sparkling with something sinister before replying, "The mad house."

Jess' Pov -

Mama,

We all go to hell. We're all full of lies, we're all meant for the flies.

You said 'You ain't no son of mine for what you've done they're going to find a place for you....."

But I'm writing this to express to you, that we've all done something wrong. So I hope that you can eventually forgive you for what I did in becoming who I am..... especially after I forgave you for what you did.....

FLASHBACK

Sitting on the edge of my older sister Helena's bed I watched as she stood before the mirror against the back of her closed door examining her reflection in her dress.

"You look beautiful." I mumbled pushing my bangs out of my face.

"I look pretty." She announced turning to face me, "I look pretty?"

"Very pretty." I chuckled.

Beaming she turned back to her reflection. The dress said awkwardly on her shoulders which were constantly bunched up near her ears and the hem of the thing was balled up and twisted in her fingertips. Her bottom lip and the skin beneath it was bruised from the way she often sucked on it and her hair was a tangled mess but still she was beautiful.

She was pale, sickeningly so and I wondered what she would look like if she was allowed out of the basement which imprisoned her and into the sun.

"Pretty." She said happily before plopping down on the cement floor, her diaper crinkling loudly.

"That's my prom dress." I whispered, fearful that the walls would somehow overhear our conversation, "I'm going to show everyone...show them who I really am."

"Pretty?"

"Yeah, it is pretty." I laughed.

Wiping her nose on the back of her hand Helena pulled the dress off leaving her in a stained tank top and her diaper.

"All done." She announced.

Smiling sadly, I picked up the discarded dress and slipped it back into its protective plastic.

Her mind moved on from the dress, Helena sat down infront of the small television set where Sponge Bob was playing and crammed the ends of her hair into her mouth. Sighing I kissed the top of her head before ascending the basement stairs.

Reaching the top I opened the door then closed and locked it behind me. Immediately I was greeted by a chorus of confusion. The oven timer was beeping, in the next room the television was blaring and standing on opposite sides of the kitchen my Mom and twin brother stood arguing.