A peaceful day

Hai, i think I'm gonna update a couple of times every weekend if I'm feeling up to it. omg my brother told me to type in homestuck disney themes on youtube OMGOMGOMGOMG help me. Also, the new update. If you've read the new update, then.... omg i cant, i don't ship it XD hussies gonna sink it. Yup, sink a ship he just made canon. Anyways, thanks for 9.6K reads I think.... wtf terezis theme.. it kinda fits. im getting sidetracked XDD and yes, i still love adventure time, homestuck has taken over my life though help me D: Gamzees theme omg dying help me XD wtf is wrong with me. I need to stop *flies away* Ok anyway AGAIN, I'm sorry for the delay, i would write on my tablet but its easier on the laptop. Im srsly creeped out rn omg disney no XD idk what im rambling on about, The Lion King was practically my childhood. im dying again, my friend is sending me patrick (spongebob) x terezi (homestuck) pictures. HELP ME I AM SERIOUSLY DYING WTF

Marshalls POV

I walked into form, sliding into the seat next to marceline and smiling sweetly at her. She returned the smile and went back to her book. I rested my bag on the table, getting out my own book she had lent me. I opened it and read about two chapters before the bell went. I checked my timetable. Great, i have geography. I'm pretty sure i have to sit next to bubba in that dreaded subject. Our teacher changed our seating plan and now Marceline is with Indi and I'm with bubba. This is gonna be fun. Marceline notices my pout and rubs my cheek.

"Its not that bad" she tilts her head and smirks at me.

"Yes it is, he's gonna be threatening me for the whole lesson I scoff, folding my arms across my chest and letting out a long sigh.

"If he touches you, I'm gonna kill him" Marceline breathed in my ear, a wide smirk on her face, her fangs poking out.

I nod, feeling reassured. We walk to geography hand in hand. When we step into the room, bubba narrows his eyes at us. I peck marceline on the cheek then sit next to him on our two person desk. Marceline sat next to indi, leaning against the radiator next to her. Yeah, not only did we have a new seating plan, the classroom had changed around as well and it aggravated me. I was happy where I was, we all were. Now bubba hates us. Ash is still out there I think and I have a feeling Bubbas gonna turn into some sort of demon.

"Hey gumbutt" I nod to him, getting out all of my equipment.

"Marshall" he says slowly.

"No hi back? rude" I pout, elbowing him.

He grunted and scooted his chair closer into the corner. I smirked, getting more space to put my stuff. I sat down and eyed bubba. He had an evil look on his face, not so innocent anymore.

"Look, I don't want to fight bubba, can we just have a peaceful day? Just today?" I ask, getting annoyed that he was just staring at me creepily.

"Yeah, fine. but I'm not being nice to you" he turns away and gets out his book, writing down the date and title and waiting for further instructions.

"Ok" I shrug, getting out my pen and doing the same.

Geography was a bore. We were just colour coding maps and stuff. I copied from Bubba most of the time, he didn't seem to care though, which surprised me.

"Ok class, pack away and you can talk for the last five minutes" our teacher declared, making us all cheer.

I turned to Marceline who was in deep conversation with Bonniebel and indi. I sighed, turning to bubba who was still writing. I poke his arm and he grunts.

"Hey bubbs" I groan, leaning on my hand and poking him again with the other.

"will you stop?" he whisper yells at me.

"Talk to me bro" I smirk.

"No" he turns back angrily.

I sighed and got out some paper and a pencil. I started drawing animals on it. First wolves, then lions and then this thing... I didn't even know what it was. I just shrugged it off and continued doodling for the remainder of the lesson. Bubba looked over at my work and pointed out the strange humanoid i drew.

"Ash told me about them, they're super powerful demons right?" he asked.

"I don't know" I scoffed, turning the paper over and drawing the guidelines to another animal.

Bubba growled at me and got up from his seat. He walked over to one of his old friends and talked for a while. Finally the bell rang. I got up and ran to Marceline, sighing in relief.

"He wont threaten us today, he promised" I smiled, squeezing her hand.

"Good work marshall" she got out her timetable and checked her next lesson.

"What have you got" i asked, too lazy to check my own.

"Art" she grinned.

"same I guess!" I lead her up some stairs and into our art room. 

Once again, Marceline sat with Indi. I sat next to her on the other side. Today we were drawing fruit again, wow boring. I picked the hardest looking fruit; a pineapple. Marceline picked an apple and indi an orange. I drew the outline carefully, in light pencil. Then I got to the detail. I grabbed some colouring pencils and started shading my fruit. I looked over at Marcelines apple. 

"Thats impressive" I nodded.

It looked realistic. Very. She looked impressed at mine as well, nodding to me then going back to shading in the edge. Indi's was also good, we had  a lot of good artists in our class.

After an hour of drawing and shading, the bell went again. Good, it was now break. I followed Marceline and indi to our meeting place. Finn and Fionna were already there, bubblegum was yet to come and gumball probably wouldn't come anyways. He's been a lot more distant lately. I sigh, I cant  believe I lost another friend like that......

I updated, are you proud of me? :D Guys comment if you want a homestuck and adventure time crossover book because I am willing to write that when I've finished this book XDD hope you enjoyed, now,to drink that massive bottle of fizzy cherry vimto I bought! My friend is sending me strange shipping pictures, help me please D: baibai

(Edited)