Indi and Marcy

While I am writing this, I am half on transformice. This may be quite a short update so sorry 'bout that. Also, I have a new cover made by @Cookiegirl2. Go check out her books. She has a free covers book and I recommend it. It's on my reading list, go ask for one. Its epic don't ya think? Anyways,  hope you like this part. Thanks for 101 votes! I never thought it would be this popular guys :D

Marcelines POV

I leant against the wall, feeling shy. I keep glancing up at Indi who was doing the same. Her mouth was opening and closing like a fish. I rack my brain and try to think of a conversation starter. 

"Sorry" I mutter. What? That was all I could think of!

She looked up again and I met her blue gaze. I broke it and turned towards Marshall. He was staring at me, urging for me to carry on. He's a good friend. Maybe even more... Wait, no!

"Where did you go?" she said, her voice cracking a bit.

"To a far away universe.." was all I could say.

"Where did you go?" she said again, her voice more soft.

"To Ooo" 

She gasped and grabbed my shoulders. Her eyes were clouded with worry. I try to back away but her grip tightened.

"How are you still alive?" she asked, taking her hands off my shoulders.

"Simon" was I all I could say. I could feel tears start to form in my eyes as I recalled the time I fell through the portal and met Simon.

----994 YEARS AGO IN THE NIGHTOSPHERE----

I grabbed the wheely chair from my dad's office and stood at the top of the stairs with Indi. I motioned for her to get on. She hesitated.

"Is this safe?" she asked in her kind of high-pitched seven-year-old voice.

I scoffed "Yeah. I haven't fallen off" and last bit I say to myself "Not yet anyways".

"What?" Indi yelled, turning towards me.

I think she heard me. Oops. I push her aside and jump on. I grab the edges of the plush seat and turned to Indi.

"Push me" I say excitedly, leaning forward and bracing myself.

Indi hesitated. I nodded for her to walk forwards. She stepped closer and gave the wheely chair a little push. I yell as it rockets down the stairs. A blue light forms at the base of the stairs. I start to panic. 

"Marceline, jump off!" I hear Indi yell to me.

I look back and see her sprinting down the stairs towards me. I get ready to jump but instead I fall face first into the portal. I spit out dirt and stand up. I brush myself down as I look around. Tears start to form in my eyes. 

I start crying hard and muttering the words 'Daddy, help me'. I sob for what seems like hours until this old guys comes towards me. He had a blue hue to his skin and dark brown eyes. He had long white hair but only looked to be around 40. He stared at me with sorrow in his eyes. I choose to ignore him.

"Are you OK?" he asks.

I continue to sob, not wanting to talk to him. I was scared. He could be a murderer for all I know! After a while he walked away. I stopped crying and looked at him with interest. He had walked to an old toy shop and was picking up a small red bear with cute long arms and buttons for eyes.

He handed it to me with a warm smile. After that, I trusted him. No murderer would give a seven-year-old girl a teddy. And no murderer would smile. I saw something shiny on his belt.

"What's that?" I ask, hugging my new teddy tight.

"Its my crown" he says, patting it.

I nod to myself and stare at it. I could feel a cold breeze and it seemed to be coming from this old guys crown. I stepped back to get back into the sun. Well, it was sunny and snowy at the same time. 

"What's your name?" he asked, his voice soft. He crouched down to my height and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Marceline" I say quietly, not really listening. I was trying to think of a name for my new teddy. One name really stuck to me: Hambo.

"That's a pretty name. I'm Simon" he replies.

I reach out and poke his long nose. He chuckles and stretches out his arm. I hold his hand and he starts walking. I follow. 

--- BACK TO REALITY----

"Who?" Indi asked, her head tilted.

"Just this guy who befriended me and looked after me" I shrug, not wanting to go into much detail.

"Where is he now?" She questions.

"He had a cursed crown which made him go crazy and have ice powers" I answer quickly.

"Oh, I'm sorry" she stares at the floor, looking guilty.

"That's OK. Ya know, that's what Marshall said when I told him" I recall the incident. Well, he said something along those lines I think.

"Marshall?"

I walk towards Marshall, hands in pockets and she follows. Marshall lets out a warm smile and sucks the colour from an apple. 

"Hi, I'm Marshall" he nods to Indi and gives her a flirtatious wink.

"I'm Indi" she says shyly.

"Yes, your in our art class, right?" he asks.

Indi nods and runs a hand through her long brown hair. She then hefts her bag back up her shoulder. As if on queue, the bell rings. I groan and turn on my heel. Then, I fast-walk my way to our art room. I place my bag on the table and get my things out. Marshall sits next to me and on my other side, Indi.

"Marshall seems nice" Indi whispered to me.

"Mmhm" I hum as I drop my bag under the table and start sketching random things. I flip the page in my book and draw Hambo.

"What's that?" Indi points to my half finished drawing of my beloved bear.

"It's Hambo" and when she gave me a confused look I explained "Come over to my place tonight and I'll explain".

She nodded and didn't speak for the rest of the art lesson...

Guys. On transformice, I'm roleplaying with this random person. And I'm a whale XD Its so fun. Hope you enjoyed this update, I may update on Wednesday or later today. Goodbye!

(Edited)