Simon and Marcy

Hello again :D Yes, once again I am listening to 'safe and sound' while I am updating this. It gives me inspiration for my next part. And if you may have realised the chapters have me going from Marcelines to Marshalls POV But I kinda have to break that so yeah, I'm a rebel, what can I say? *Insert cheesy grin here* So, here's your chapter people. Another thing. I don't know about you but the whole 'Simon and Marcy' thing is kinda why Marceline is my favourite character! It's so sad and yes, I have teared up once or twice.... Erm anyway.. read on for magicalness! And now for a quote from Marceline! 'I'm hurting you because I love you' from the episode (one of my faves) "Memory of a Memory" (lol, its one of my faves because of that bit and the fry bit)

Marcelines POV

Marceline: W-what do you mean?

Gumball: You know, you're childhood...

Marceline: Sorry.. I can't...

I start to tear up and I drop my phone. My phone stays silent. Tears stream down my face. I run upstairs and bury my face in Hambo, the only thing I have left of... Simon. I throw my phone and it hits my plush carpet, not broken. It buzzes twice. I wipe away my teary eyes and pick it up. It was a text from Marshall. I start to cry again.

Marshall: You OK, Gumwad told me something was wrong?

Marceline: I'm sorry, its just..

My steady stream of tears make it so that I can't reply. I drop my phone on my bed and hug Hambo, crying my eyes out now. My phone rings. I was getting a call. I try to wipe away my tears, and test out if my voice was shaky. I answer as causally as I could.

"Yes?"

"Marceline, somethings wrong, are you OK?" it was Marshall and he sounded worried.

"I-I'm fine" I could feel the tears rising again.

"You're not"

"Simon.." I manage to choke out.

"What?" he says, noting that I my voice was shaky and I was crying.

"I guess I have to tell someone. I-I had a friend..."

"Wait, how old are you.. in vampire years?" he asks.

"One thousand and..." I count on my fingers "Three"

"Woah, I'm only nine hundred" he gasps. Then he continues "So you had a friend?"

"Yeah, he looked after me when my dad wasn't around. I accidentally got transported to this dimension where he found me" I take a shaky breath and continue "A-and he had a cursed crown that made him go crazy and have ice powers".

"Oh" was all his reply.

"I was seven" I say glumly.

"Do you wanna tell me more, its fine in you don't" he says, his voice soft.

I begin to tell him more...

----996 YEARS AGO IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION----

I blink open my eyes and see Simon sitting on an old fallen tree trunk. He was holding the crown, the crown that had made him crazy. He was turning it in his hands and stroking his long white beard.

"Hi, Simon" I say, standing up and picking up Hambo by one of his long arms.

He looks at me and smiles. He held out his arms, and I hug him. The cold crown was still in his hand, making my back freezing. I was only wearing a short-sleeved gray top and shorts. I don't really know what colour the shorts were, they were stained and ripped.

"Marcy, I just want to say, if I don't make it-" he begins to say but I cut him off.

"You will make it and so will I. All you need to do is put away the crown" I say, putting on a brave face.

He chuckled and ruffled my short, black hair. Then, he passed me an opened can of chicken soup. It had been heating on the fire when I fell asleep. I ate all of it and patted my stomach.

"So, what do you want to do today, Marceline?" Simon asked me, attaching the crown to his belt, standing up then holding out a hand for me.

"Let's just patrol around the area and find some food" I say, yawning and coughing a bit.

"Yes, you're too weak to travel long distances" Simon muttered to himself.

"Let's go then" I say eagerly, pulling his arm. I hold Hambo close to me as we walk off.

I watch the flickering flame of the fire disappear as we walk off in search of food. I low groan comes from the bushes. Simon gets ready to grab his crown if necessary. I stop him.

"No, Simon. I don't want you to go crazy again, you might hurt me" I say sternly, trying to get his hand off the crown.

Simon didn't respond. His gaze was fixed to the gooey green figure in front of us. He grabbed the crown and put it on before I could protest. His beard grew longer and his skin paler blue. His eyes turned from soft chocolate brown to icy white. I back away, yelling his name.

"Simon, please no!" I yell, tears streaming down my face.

He turned to me, walking towards me. In the distance, I could see the dead body of the figure. I was suddenly terrified. He quickly gained on me, towering over me.

"You! You want my crown!" he pointed a finger in my face.

I shook my head, more tears coming from my eyes. "No Simon, I want you!"

"Liar" he screeched and stood in front of me, palms raised, a white glow coming from them.

He aimed for my heart but I ran before he could shoot at it. The sharp beam of ice hit my leg and a shockwave of pain hit me. I fell to the ground, unable to stand. Simon let out a demonic laugh then I heard him throw off the crown. He stared at me. My leg, at this point, was bleeding heavily. I cried in pain.

"Marceline, I'm so sorry" I said, tears coming from his eyes now. 

"Destroy that crown" I shouted though my own tears.

"I can't, it's complicated" he muttered angrily.

"But you're hurting me, Simon" I whisper.

----BACK TO REALITY----

"How's your leg?" Marshall asks me.

I shrug to myself, putting my weight on it. It still felt funny but it was OK now. "Its fine, it wasn't that bad" I say quietly.

"Marceline, I didn't know, I'm so sorry" Marshall says, his own voice breaking with the feelings.

"Its OK" 

"If you don't mind me asking, where is he now?" Marshall says, curiosity in his tone.

"He got banished from the Nightosphere a couple hundred years ago and is living in the land of.... Ooo?" I try to recall what my dad had said.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Marshall says again.

"It's fine, Marshy"

Another note, lol. This is my third update today and my last. I might update tomorrow so stay tuned for that! Also, the feels in this chapter, I was listening to 'A thousand years' and 'safe and sound' and came close to tears. I am considering writing a book about Marcelines past but I need to know if you want me too. I might also be writing a book about Ooo and Aaa colliding. So, vote which one down in the comments, Marcelines past or Ooo and Aaa collision.... or both! Bai :D

(Edited)