What now? He knows!

Hello guys, thanks for 4.1K reads and counting. Also, 280 something votes and nearly 100 comments, wow you guys sure like this terribly written book XD A quick question before you read on... Who's your favourite Adventure Time character? Mines Marceline but I bet you already knew that :PP comment down below your answer :)

Marshalls POV

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and leant on the side of the bus shelter, feeling the warm sun hit my back. I ran a hand through my thick black hair, thinking about the oncoming day. What would Ash say, he knows about us. No matter how much we decline, he will find out he's right. And that's not if Marceline tries to kill him first. Marceline always had a short temper.

"Earth to Marshall.." Fionna called to me, shifting her bag back up her shoulder and waving her small hand in front of my face.

"Yes?" I blink at her a couple of times, forgetting she had been here for the last ten minutes.

"Were you talking to yourself again?" she asked, smirking.

I rubbed my forehead with my palm, sighing deeply "I think Ash knows".

"Knows what?" Fionna questions innocently, even though she was friggin' there.

I glance over at the kind looking old woman sitting in the bus shelter and usher Fionna out of her earshot. I rest my cold hands on her shoulders, squeezing them lightly. "He knows that Marcy and I are vampires".

"Oh yeah. What're you gonna do now?" she asked, her sky blue eyes wide with worry. "Does he know Marcelines the vampire queen?"

I shook my head no. She nodded and got onto the stopping bus that had literally come out of nowhere. Wow, the bus driver must be magical or something. When we got on, I spotted Marceline, her nose in a book. It didn't look like any of the Gone series, which surprised me a little.

"Thought you were reading Hunger." I say as I sit down opposite her, pulling out my own copy of the second book in the Gone series and opening it.

"I don't have the third book so I started reading a new series" she explained with a small smile,"The warrior cats series. Its awesome!" She put her blood red bookmark in and shut the book, showing me the cover. It was book one of series one. It showed and orange cat in the middle in what looked like a frame or something. At the top the warriors logo stood out, bright and colourful. Then at the bottom two cats stood in what looked like battle positions or something. (Don't hate on me if I got this wrong. I have the first book somewhere. I think I lent it to my brother. But I'm pretty sure it something like Greystripe and Tigerstar at the bottom XD

"Looks kinda cheesy" I say, my mouth making a straight line.

Marceline smirked and playfully punched my arm. "Don't judge a book by its cover, genius" she rolled her eyes at me.

When we got to form, everyone was in their seats and staring at us as if we'd grown wings or unicorn horns or something. I had a strange feeling Ash had something to do with it or that we were just really late.

"Abadeer. Lee, you're late" our form tutor bellowed angrily.

Yup, I was right. We both made an excuse that the bus was late and they let us off. Marceline and I had drama first lesson which was terrible for a Monday morning. Oh well, not as bad as P.E first on a Monday and last on a Friday  which is what I think an old friend had at my old school.

When we got to drama, we sat down on the floor as the teacher called out the register. Ash sat opposite me, glaring at me with narrowed eyes, his white blonde hair covering his eyes slightly. Marceline death glared him and I could tell she was trying hard not to bare her fangs and give away our cover. Next, our drama teacher told us to get into groups of four and work on our assessment, which was to make a performance about supernatural beings. Something like a human meeting a vampire or something. As the teacher said that, Ash smirked at me and ran to us as soon as we were told to get into our groups. Indi went up to Marceline and they chatted whilst I just stared at Ash.

"Ash, do you have a group?" the teacher asked, quirking an eyebrow at him from her desk.

Ash shook his head and the teacher made him work with us. 

"I think Marceline and Marshall should be the vampires, they already are anyways" Ash said cockily.

"We're not vampires" Marceline said calmly, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. 

"Yeah, Ashy. I don't know where you got that idea from but I think we should be the vampires." I nod.

"I'd be a good vampire" Marceline smirked, hands on hips.

"Yeah. What can Indi be?" I ask, looking around our small group.

"Three vampires, one normal person" Ash said, saying the last part louder and more cockily.

"OK, come here Indi" Marceline ushered her forwards and stuffed her hands in her jean pockets, looking kinda bored already.

By the time the bell went, we had rehearsed at least 20 times. The next lesson was P.E. Wow, I had such a god day today. Two lessons with Ash and all my lesson with Marcy.

When I got to the changing rooms, Ash shoved me out of the way, muttering a curse. I rolled my eyes and got changed quickly so that I could hang out with Finn and Gummybutt. 

"Hi Finn" I nodded at the blonde haired kid then turned to Bubba. "Sup?"

"Hey Marshall. Do you think, now that Ash knows that.." he didn't need to finish his sentence.

"That what?" I ask, tilting my head to the side in curiosity.

"That you'll have to go back to the nightosphere and never see us again" he said, almost sadly.

I snorted. "That sounds weird coming from you".

He rubbed the back of his neck "I've known you for so long though-"

I cut him off and gave him a weak smile "Even if we do have to go, we'll visit and maybe you can come to Ooo every once in a while".

He nodded, patting my back and we all walked off to play Rugby....

Awww, Gumball does care for Marshall even though he threw apples at his face a million times. Do you know how long grey apple slushy things take to get off your clothes? Well neither do I.... O,O Bai

(Edited)