Tortured past

Hey guys, school has been a pain and I have tons of homework. I will try and update during the weekends so I'm really sorry 'bout that. But, thanks so much for 1000+ reads on my book, let's try and get 1100 XD  Right now when I'm writing this my little brother is pestering me to go on minecraft... Anyways, please vote and click the follow button if you like my book. I am planning a warrior cat book so I might start either that or an adventure time Ooo and Aaa meet book. Vote which one down below in da comments.

Marcelines POV

The whistle blows and I sprint for the ball. I grab one and throw it across the room to the opposing team. Yes, we are playing dodgeball. I personally hate the game, it hurts when it hits you in the face. Trust me, its happened to me to many times. I'm pretty sure the medical room people hate me now...

"Hey, Bonnie" I call from the other side of the room.

She jogs up to me and catches a flying ball. I hear an angry yell from the other team. I smirk. She just shakes her head at me and gives me a 'You should look where the people are throwing the balls or you'll be in the medical room again' glare. I shrug and jump away as a ball connects with the ground. That could've been my foot. Or my face. I chuckle, why would I be laying on the ground? I look up and spy the thrower. It's none other than Indi. She laughing at me. I grab a ball and throw it hard at her, aiming for her face. She dodges easily, being a vampire and all that.

"Indi is out" I hear someone shout.

I look to see Indi holding her arm where a massive bruise had formed. Something hits me in the face. I groan and step back. I put my hand to my nose and see blood. Walking to the bench where Indi sat, I tried to stop the flow. I couldn't remember how though.

"You OK?" Indi asked with pure concern in her voice.

I asked our teacher if I could get some tissue from the changing room bathrooms then came back with it being held over my bleeding nose.

"I'm fine" I reply quietly "At least it's not on the side of my face, that has happened to many times".

Indi laughed. "Soooo, can I come over tonight so you can explain where you went 996 years ago?"

"Sure. I'd rather tell you in private, it's really personal" I say quietly.

Indi nodded, understanding. I held the tissue up to my nose and tried not to groan in pain. I watched as Bubblegum threw the ball and caught the remaining players out until our team won. Others yelled in triumph but I stayed on the bench, holding my nose until the end of the lesson. We got changed and walked out just as the bell rang, indicating the end of the day. We had art before lunch and it went quite well. Then was P.E. I never knew Indi was in my class until she pointed it out as the teacher was explaining the rules and glaring at me.

"We need to go to the bus stop, we don't have to wait for the others" I say, to lazy to actually wait.

As we got to the stop, the clouds grew grey and the sun vanished. I sighed and went into the shelter of the bus stop before it could pour on me and my long lost childhood friend. As I sat down on the cold metal seat, I daydreamed about the awesome adventures we got up to..

----996 YEARS AGO IN THE NIGHTOSPHERE----

 "One, two, three.." I heard Indi counting as I bolted up the stairs to my bedroom. 

I looked around frantically and found a nice spot just my size in my walk-in wardrobe. I slipped in and closed the door behind me just as I heard the number "Thirty" be shouted across my dad's castle.

I then heard footsteps pounding up the stairs. I heard Indi's jagged breathing from literally sprinting as she stepped into my plush bedroom floor. I froze, trying to control my breathing. It felt as if a murderer was in the room. Indi crept around my room, crouching to look under my bed. I heard her mutter something then turned my attention back to my surroundings. I turned my head and saw two massive red eyes staring back at me. A Nightosphere tarantula. I wasn't scared of these things. They were just as scared of you as you are of them but this one was right in my face. I tried to stifle a yell.

"Marcy?" I heard Indi say quietly, her voice croaking.

I froze again, fighting off the urge to leap out of the wardrobe and just.... run. I look at the spider again. It was crawling to the other side. Nice, this game of Hide and Seek was finished, I would catch it and throw it out the window. Indi opened the door for the wardrobe and light beamed through into my eyes. I leapt out and spun around on my heel. The spider was massive, its legs were the worst thing about it. They were about a metre long and really furry. OK, I'm over exaggerating, they were less than a metre, long, enough to fit into a cup. I quickly grabbed one and some newspaper my dad had left  on my bed and scooped it in. As it fell, it let out a hiss and tried to break free. I put the newspaper over my favourite red cup and then ran to my window.

"Open it,open it!" I cried, hopping from foot to foot.

Indi rushed to my side and opened it. I tossed the spider out and it fell heavily on the ground. Then, it scurried away.

"Wow, you're so brave" Indi breathed, her blue eyes wide.

I couldn't say anything, fear had frozen me to the spot...

----BACK TO REALITY----

I looked up and the bus was there. Now it was time to go home and tell Indi the story. I sighed to myself, rain had come but not too heavy. It made me feel depressed. I don't know how this is going to go...

(Edited)