Marshall vs Gumball

So this book is coming to an end. I kinda want to write a gravity falls fanfic but you guys seem to want me to write another adventure time one. Well, requests are still open so comment what you want me to write next and the first part should be up soon :D

Marcelines POV

We sat in Ooo for a while, hidden under the thick trees. I leant back, looking up at the bright sky and smiled. Marshall was to my left and my dad was to my right. Both of them were quiet.

It seemed like forever until marshall muttered "what now, Marcy?"

I turned to look at him, grinning "I dunno" I lay back on the soft grass "but ash is finally gone so we're free".

Marshall frowned "until another evil guy decides to hit on you and tries to take over the Nightosphere".

Beside me, my dad chuckled.

"That won't happen for a while though" I stretched and yawned "we should be getting back now, school tomorrow".

I stood up and held out a hand to help my dad. I made a portal back home and we stepped inside. It was night time when we got back and everything was quiet. No cars, no people outside.

"Well, I should get back" my dad grabbed the sharpie lying on the floor and drew the face.

After, he left marshall and I stood in the kitchen. I stared at the dried blood on the tiled floor while marshall made us hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows. The quite tap of the rain hitting the window was calming as I softly trudged upstairs. Marshall had agreed to stay the night in the spare room.

"Goodnight" he kissed my neck and walked into his room.

I cradled the cup of hot chocolate, holding it to my chest. It was half empty and lukewarm as I went into my room. I took another sip and got out a book to read. 'Paper Towns' by John Green, a book I had recently purchased but hadn't had the time to read. I carefully opened the book, leaning back on my bed.

I go through about five chapters before my eyes were too heavy to keep reading. I slipped my bookmark in and set the book on my bedside table. Schwabl had jumped onto my bed as was resting his head on my leg as I slipped fully under the covers and fell asleep.

"Marceline, wake up we're gonna be late!" I woke up to Marshall poking my face.

I groaned and turned over "five more minutes".