You're a what?!

Marcelines POV

"Hey, Marceline" Marshall ran up to me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I flinched. "What is it?"

"Do you think I should tell my friends that I'm a vampire?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow.

I hesitate slightly. "That's your choice. If you do, don't take them to the Nightosphere" I warn.

"Oh, OK" he leans against the wall outside the Art classroom and gives me a flirty smile.

I turn away and ignore him until our Art teacher comes. She spots Marshall standing next to me and smiles.

"Marceline, can you please help Marshall?"

No! "Err, yes". 

"Good. Marshall, sit next to Marceline".

As we sit down he flashes me a toothy grin. I give him a death stare. 

"I don't know why you're so grumpy, I'm like, the greatest person alive!" he exclaims.

"You're not even alive" I hiss back.

"Oh. But I'm still the greatest" he winks at me.

"No you're not" 

"The second greatest?" he asks.

"After me, yeah" I say triumphantly.

He stares at me for a second. A emotion flashes across his features but it was to fast for me to see what it was. Whatever it was, it left him staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask, putting my hand to my cheek.

"N-no" Marshall turns away to try and hide his blush. 

A warm feeling spreads through me. Does he... like me?

"Well, anyways,if ya want I can help you" I say quietly.

"With what?" he asks, turning his gaze to my picture I was drawing.

"With telling your friends about you being a vampire, dweeb" I smirk at him and carry on sketching out my drawing of my dads castle in the Nightosphere.

A couple of seconds later, our teacher hands Marshall a piece of A4 paper and explains that we have to draw something, anything. He nods and starts drawing rough lines, pressing hard on the paper. I grab his arm to stop him.

"Use light lines. Then you can rub it out if you screw up" I smirk at his reaction: another blush.

"Genius" he mutters, sticking his tongue out slightly as he restarts his picture, taking my advice.

"I know I am" I say to no one in particular.

"You're so cocky" he smirks back, shaking his head.

"Whatever"

After that, we continued our lesson in an awkward silence. After, we met up in our usual corner, with the others. I nudged Marshall and he walks forward. He takes a deep breath and starts to float. I fold my arms and give a toothy grin, letting out my fangs. Audible gasps could be heard. But not from my friends, they already knew.

"You're a what?" Fionna asks with wide blue eyes.

"A vampire" he says.

I float as well, feeling lazy all of a sudden.

"Where do you really come from?" Asked Bubba.

"The Nightosphere" I say for him.

"Oh yeah, Marcelines next in line for the throne" Marshall nods his head.

"Hey guys, since its break, wanna get some food?" Finn butted in, ruffling my hair.

"Don't touch my hair"

"OK, let's go" Marshall said sarcastically, pointing to the canteen.

"I eat shades of red" I object,"So yeah".

The others shrugged and walked out to the canteen. As we walked in, the smell of fresh chips hit my nose. My mouth watered. I got out my money, I had just enough but I knew I should save it for chips and lunch. I grabbed an apple and waited until we were back in our hangout place. I quickly drained the colour from the fruit. I heard a gasp from Fionna.

"That's awesome" she said.

"Not really" I shrug.

"What do we have next, Marceline?" Finn asked, taking a bite out of his cheese pizza.

I got out my booklet, flicking to my timetable. I grimace "French.. I'm terrible at french".

Marshall also had french. I mentally groaned. What is it with this school. Making Marshall be in all my classes. At least I'm pretty sure he's not in my tech class. I hope anyways.  I took out my iPod from my pocket, checking the time. We had about ten minutes until french, good.

"What now?" Marshall asked the others.

"Show us your vampire powers" Fionna said happily, jumping up and down.

Marshall sighed "OK".

He looks at me and I roll my eyes "Why do you always look at me for help?"

"Because you're the vampire queen"

"It's just a nickname"

"No its not" Marshall folded his arms and raised and eyebrow.

"Whatever"

Marshall turned back to Fionna and started floating again "OK, first..."

Thanks for reading guys. Sorry for any grammar errors or whatever. Thanks for 3 votes already XD I appreciate (idk how to spell c: ) everything. Please vote. Press the star at the top right. Or add this book to your library. And follow me :) I will be updating whenever I feel like it or just so happen to be bored and on wattpad. <3

(Edited)