The dance part 2

Hai people, thanks for 3.1K reads, I never thought it would get that much. I thought it would get like, 200 by now XD Hope you enjoy the new update and have a good Afternoon/Morning/ Night. And now its time for the new update :D

 Marshalls POV

As we arrived at the dance, Marceline went straight to the fruit punch. To our luck, it was red. She took some and gulped it down, giving me an innocent look. I roll my eyes and pull her to the dance floor. She stops walking.

"I can't dance" she says, looking at her black ballet flats.

"Psh, sure you can" I reply, pecking her cheek, looking her in the eyes.

Her eyes turned red and her fangs bared as someone behind me walked into the hall. The lights were off so no one could see her eyes but her fangs glistened in the disco lights. I turned on my heel and saw Ash. Anger burned through me as he swaggered towards us.

"Hey Marcy" he said, winking.

Marceline didn't say anything. She just closed her eyes so he couldn't see that they were deep crimson and shut her mouth, her fangs slightly peeking through though.

"What do you want?" I growl, trying not to let my vampire side show.

"I  know your secret" he whispered, a wide smirk on his face.

"What secret?" Marceline asked, not opening her eyes but taking some more fruit punch.

"Be careful with that fruit punch. I heard some guys spiked it before the party" he said with actual concern in his voice.

"What secret" Marceline echoed, not caring about the fruit punch.

I turned to look at the fruit punch. Now that I saw, it didn't really look like real fruit punch. I  might have to warn the others before they get like, six cups. Actually, that would be hilarious. I've never seen Finn drunk let alone Bubblegum. 

"You're not human" he said cockily.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Marceline said slowly, opening her eyes which were now, thankfully, green.

"You're vampires" he continues.

We try to look casual, but I bet Ash could see the worried look in Marcelines eyes as she took another sip of fruit punch. I take her hand and put the cup down. She glares at me but says nothing.

"We're not vampires" I say calmly, trying not to let my anger show.

Ash smirked at me and folded his arms across his chest. "I have proof" he says.

I hear Marceline let out a chocking sound from behind me as reality sets in. He could've been spying on us. He could've seen the grey apples strewn around our hangout place. He could've overheard our conversations. We were in big trouble now.

"Go on then" I say coldly, gripping tightly onto Marceline's hand.

She squeezed it, nibbling her lip. Ash got out his phone and showed us a video of the apple ambush we had with Bubba. I blink a couple of times when the video had finished and snorted.

"Dude, they're really good special effects" I gasp.

"They're not, are they Marcy" Ash said, cockily smirking at my girl. "They're real".

"That's obviously fake, you used an editing software or something apples aren't just grey, genius" she scoffed, putting down her fruit punch to fold her arms across her chest.

"It's not fake" Ash yelled at us.

People gave us funny looks but continued to dance. Finn and Fionna walked up to us with concerned looks.

"What's up?" Finn asked, holding onto Fionnas hand.

"Aha! These two idiots can't lie to me" Ash bent down to their height and showed them the video.

They both burst out laughing, leaning on each other and trying not to fall over. I could hear Marceline facepalming herself.

"That's not real, but still funny" Fionna said, wiping away a tear of laughter.

Ash grunted and stalked off. I high-fived the two blonde-haired kids and then walked off to the fruit punch again to see these random guys throwing ping pong balls in it. They were bouncing them off walls and pieces of furniture or gym equipment they had found around the room.

"Hey, wanna go?" slurred a guy with long-ish brown hair and blue eyes.

Marceline took the small white object from his hand. "Sure" she smirked.

He nodded and called to his friends. They set up a course for her then stood back, watching with eager eyes, some staggering since they'd drank to much.

Marceline aimed then threw. The drunk guys cheered as it bounced off the floor, onto the table, over some other cup and this weirdo who had passed out on the table and into the cup at the back. The drunks cheered and slapped her on the back, giving her some fruit punch as a reward which she gulped down.

"That's spiked, Marcy" I tut at her.

She shrugs "No harm done" she half slurrs.

I kissed her full on the lips, surprising her. She kissed passionately back. I could smell the faint whiff of alcohol in her breath but chose to ignore it.

---TIME SKIP TO NEAR THE END OF THE DANCE----

As Marcy and I staggered off the dance floor after a hearty dance together, we decided to use our vampire abilities to let's say.... troll people. By now we had both drunk about eight cups or fruit punch each and we were staggering so much we could hardly walk. We both turned invisible and started to mess around with peoples hair. I watched Marceline glide towards Ash, hiding in the shadows. She then turned invisible and started to make weird shapes with his white blonde hair. His friends laughed as she make it into the shape of a triangle. Yes, he had quite long hair.

"Illuminati confirmed" I chuckled as Marceline floated towards me.

Marceline snorted then looked at the time.

"We should go" she said, walking towards the exit.

I stumbled after her, and out of the exit. It was pouring when we got out and we had stupidly forgot to bring jackets. We both staggered to the bus stop and waited in silence. Luckily it was the weekend tomorrow. 

Marceline turned to me, a crooked smile on her face. She stepped closer and pulled me into the rain. She dived at my face and kissed me. I kissed back. We went like this until we heard the bus come. We got on and went to the front this time, holding hands. I practically saved Marceline's life, she nearly fell down the stairs, bless her. After that we had one final kiss then walked our separate ways. Well, when I say walk, I mean stagger....

Ignore the illuminati reference *cough cough* XD Thanks for reading and hope you liked this kinda awkward part!

(Edited)