War of the apples

Hi guys, so sorry I haven't updated in like, two weeks ;-; please forgive me but I've been watching more of the 'let's read homestuck' and also reading some :D I'm literally obsessed but whatever, haters gonna hate? :P But really, its kinda educational XDDD Like, shaving cream is REALLY flammable. Don't trust people with lots of buckets in their house. And I can't think of anything else.... Uhh. I laughed when Kanaya sliced Eridan in half with her lipstick/chainsaw.... I hate Eridan. Also, right now I'm in my bed, its late, I'm drinking flat coke and waiting for the Chinese takeaway to come. HAPPY HALLOWEEN :DD

Marshalls POV

I stood back-to-back with Marceline. We both were holding grey apples in our hands, ready to fire at anyone who got close. We both knew at the end this alliance would have to end when we ran out of ammo. I turned to look Marceline in the eyes. She returned my gaze and we both nodded as if to signal that we should split up. 

The whole gang, not including Indi, she had homework to do, were at Marcelines house. There were apple trees growing in a woods behind her house which is where we got our ammo. Grey apples were scattered everywhere for people to pick up and when we ran out of those, they'd have to either wait for us to get more or start throwing hard, ripe red ones.

"You go left, I'll got right" I hissed at Marcy.

She nodded, her green eyes glowing in the sunlight. She held her apple tight in her hand but not enough to squish it. I ran right and hid behind the wall. We were forbidden to attack in the house so we had to run around in her massive garden. I spotted a dark shape nearby and readied my apples. It was Fionna, great, now's my chance. I close one of my eyes and take aim. I throw and hit her square on the head. She squeals and turns to face me, her sky blue eyes narrowing.

"Did you do that?" she asks slowly, wiping off the grey sludge from her bunny hat.

I shrugged casually and walked close, noticing that she held no apple in her tiny hands. "Maybe, what's it to you?"

Fionna made a growling noise. She huffed and turned around. Grey stains were all over her back which was probably why she was so annoyed. 

I burst out laughing "Is everyone targeting you?" I ask, wiping fake tears from my eyes.

Fionna rubbed the back of her neck and chuckled "Yeah, Bubblegum came after me. Then Marceline. Then Finn".

"And Gumwad?" I tilt my head and give her an innocent look.

"Haven't seen him actually, do you think he left?" Fionna shrugged and backed away to try and get the grey apple laying in a plant pot.

"Such a wimp" I snort.

"Maybe he knew that you were gonna target him because of what happened between him and Marceline. Also, I heard he hated Homestuck" Fionna smirked.

I gasped sarcastically. Homestuck. That's the web comic Marceline likes. She showed me the website and I've been reading it a lot. "Really, wow".

"Yup" Fionna nodded, grabbing the apple behind her back and aiming for me.

She threw and I dodged. Letting out an annoyed grunt she sprinted towards the apple trees to try and get some more grey ones scattered around. I looked up and spotted Marceline sitting in a tree, sucking the grey out of more apples. I smirked as she took aim and hit Fionna in the eyes, blinding her. She frantically wiped the grey stuff from her face and grabbed a red apple. She threw it in Marcelines general direction and it actually hit her.

"I hit her!" Fionna laughed manically.

"Wow, good job" she replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Once again, I found myself looking into her emerald green eyes. Something wet and gooey hit the back of my neck.

"Hey Marshall!!" I deep male voice said from behind me.

I turned on my heel, leaving the two girls to argue. I raised my eyebrows when I saw no grey stains on his pale pink shirt. I picked up a stray red apple and sucked the colour out of it, throwing it up and down in my hand.

"Well,well, well.." I said slowly, narrowing my eyes into slits.

Gumballs eyes darted from mine to the apple in my hand. He stood dead still, not wanting to run in case I threw at him.

 "Now Marshall, watch where you're aiming that thing" Gumball backed away slowly.

I nearly burst out laughing, he was terrified of a stupid grey apple. Wow, he is such a wimp, no wonder nobody likes him.

"OK, so, should I aim it at you or..." I paused and waited for his reaction.

He waved his hands, signalling not to throw and stain his shirt. Shaking his head, he back away and tried to run for it. I aimed and fired. It hit his back, the grey juice soaking up.

"Marshallll!!" Gumball groaned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's for making Marceline cry. And for hating homestuck!" I said, quirking an eyebrow.

"But the start is so boring and when you told me to skip to act five.." he furrowed his brow,"Well that was just weird".

I shrugged, it is weird but that's what makes it unique. "What bit did you get up to?" I asked menacingly, reaching for another apple.

"Uhh, the bit with the blind troll with red glasses" Gumball looked at the wall behind me, trying to remember so he didn't get another apple stain.

"First of all, the 'blind troll's' name is Terezi, and second, her glasses are awesome" I smirk.

"She hangs stuffed toys" Gumball objected, his eyes wide.

"Yup" I laughed as the memories came back.

Marceline showed me the web comic only couple of weeks ago and I already knew all the names of the trolls, had a favourite, and knew all the human names. 

Gumball noticed my daydream and ran for his life. I threw and it hit his shoulder, He cursed loudly which triggered Marceline to throw a storm of apples at him.

----TIME SKIP TO END OF WAR----

By the time we finished, Gumball was covered from head to toe in apple sludge. Marcy and I were the only ones who had not been hit at least a million times. We all went our separate ways after we decided the winner. I mean winners. It was a draw between Marcy and I. After that we kissed goodbye which made the others squeal, then walked off, Marcy to schwabl and me to my house.

Hope you enjoyed. Just wanted to say, if you hate homestuck, then ignore the references. If you don't know what it is, the PM me and I'll try to explain it XD Also, the food came and I ate it really quickly and now I feel kinda sick ;-; BAIII

(Edited)