Just hanging out

Hai guys. It seems that you like my new book and for those who think that this may of may be the last part, you are wrong. I still have a little way to go. Right now I am typing in bed, the door shut and lights off. It's pretty dark :P Anyways....

Marcelines POV

Today was Sunday. I woke up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes before going downstairs, getting a basket of red fruits, then padding back up. I slung my schoolbag onto the plush covers and checked any homework. None, good. Then, I picked up my laptop and turned it on.

"Maybe I should check out that new game everyone's talking about" I mutter to myself.

I go onto Google chrome and type in 'Five Nights at Freddie's', the new horror game everyone was talking about. I was curious at what would happen, I had only heard the basic plot line of the game. So, you were doing the night shift for a pizza place and the electronic animal things come to life and try to kill you. Your goal is to check the cameras and try not to die for, you guessed it, five nights. It sounded interesting enough. I was about the click the download button when my phone buzzed and scared me half to death.

Marshall: Hey Marcy, what ya doing today?

Marceline: Playing Five Nights at Freddie's :P

Marshall: It's better to play at night when its dark and you turn off all the lights.

Marceline: You've played it?

Marshall: Scared me half to death!

Marceline: Come over and help then! XD

Marshall: Kay </3 love ya

Marceline: Love you more :3

I snapped my phone shut and returned to my laptop, clicking the download button and waiting patiently for it to appear on my desktop. A knock came from my door about halfway through.

"Its open!" I shouted, too lazy to get up and answer it myself.

Marshall stepped into my room. He was wearing his usual get-up, a red plaid flannel shirt with torn jeans and red converse. His hair was sticking up everywhere, giving him a cute boyish look.

"So, you decided to brave the game, eh?" he smirked at me.

"Its kinda dark in here already so turn off the light will ya?" I mimic his tone and tilt my head.

He does as he's told and turns off the light. The game loads and we just sit there for a couple of seconds, getting used to the controls and stuff even though it was only clicking. Then, I start a new game. I blink a couple of times and take in my surroundings. The phone in the game starting to ring but, being too lazy to answer it, I click the 'mute call' button. 

"Check all the cameras but don't let the battery run out on you" Marshall leans closer to me, pointing to the bottom left corner where a couple of bars were. It said 99% though so it was fine for now. I checked the cameras, already spooked out as I saw the electronic animal things that would eventually kill me. 

One was a bear I think. There was a duck, a bunny, a fox and maybe one more that I couldn't make out. I flicked through the cameras one last time then to save power, got off and shut both door to my sides. 

"You're doing good so far" Marshall praised me, pecking my cheek and making me blush beet red.

I check again, going to the room where all of them stood. One was missing. Panicking slightly, I check the cameras and realize that one was outside the room. I gasped and turned on the left light. I could make out the orange colour of the fox. I gasped a bit as it ran off, its footsteps echoing down the hall. It was only then when I realized I had the sound full.

Marshall put his pale hand on mine "Don't spoil the fun and turn the sound down".

I nodded and continued. I looked at the top right corner, it was 4am, nearly there! Two more hours until I had finished night two. Then only four more to go. Maybe this wasn't so scary after all. 

"Marceline, is it just me or can you hear running?" he asked.

I held my breath and shut both doors. Marshall tensed up beside me, hearing a noise right outside the door on the right. Something was out there. I clicked on the light and saw the face of another one. The duck. I made the light flicker off then kept silent. Suddenly the screen was black, then the number 5am came up in big white letters. It quickly changed to 6 and a bell sounded. I sighed in relief.

"That was awesome" I exclaim, pumped for the next night already.

-----10 MINUTES LATER----

I leaned on my pillows, Marshall next to me, half asleep. I stood there, frozen in the game, nearly out of power. It was only 4 and I knew what would happen next. I looked around my own dark room, watching the morning sunlight seep through the windows. and make little light shadow things on my light green blinds. Suddenly, I heard rapid footsteps but didn't bother closing any of the doors. Then, the rabbit went right up to my face, letting out a shrill scream. I yelled in shock and my laptop rolled off my knees and onto my bed. Marshall, still partly asleep, smirked.

"Its not that scary, dweeb" he said sleepily.

"Whatever, I quit, I'm gonna play Slender man" I shrug and load up the game.

To me, playing Slender Man was easy. Get the eight pages then run for you life. Plus, the only scary version of Slender Man was the one when he had these eight tentacle arm things.

I played it for the rest of the day, Marshall leaving half way through, saying he had important things to be doing. When I had gotten the eight pages, I only died twice, I slammed the laptop lid shut and checked the time. I was starving so I got out some fries and ate them. Then, went to sleep, curling up on my bed next to Schwabl.

Hope you enjoyed. Also, Five Nights at Freddie's is a game I really wanna play. I have played the demo version on my friends phone and gotten past the first night. I was the only one though, out of the three of us. It was creepy and awesome and if I get it I will most likely play it on a Friday night, in my room with the lights off and the sound up :P Bai!

(Edited)