Getting warmer

OK, i have an excuse for not updating last week! I was ill and I stayed in my room for the whole day. but I'm better now :D Yeah, I'm just drinking pepsi. I am literally homestuck trash, i looked at the back of the bottle and it read 'pepsicola' I dont even ship it but w/e... in other news, I read this sad petstuck fanfic called loophole and cried, I started shipping Johnvris again and I got this amazing app called 'crossy road' I recommend it XD sorry for the delay. Also, im listening to AlterniaFM and I swear, NORMAL MUSIC IS ON WTF ;-; ok, heres your update

Marcelines POV

My eyes scanned round the classroom and stopped on the clock. OK, not long until lunch. I nudged marshall, who was sitting next to me. We were sitting on a table of four, marshall, Indi and bubblegum accompanying me. Bubba normally sat where Indi was but he chose to sit with Dave, a massive bully who he'd befriended a couple days ago. Lately, he hadn't met us at our usual spot and sat at the front of the bus. We just chose to ignore it.

"Marceline?" Marshall tilted his head, giving me a cute look.

"Oh, i zoned out, sorry" I shrug, smiling a bit,"Look at the time", I pointed to the clock, only 5 minutes to go.

Marshall fist-pumped the air triumphantly, a happy smirk on his face.

"Awesome, this lesson has been going on for way too long" he leaned on the back of his chair, stretching his arms.

I sighed and shook my head at him, collecting all our textbooks and placing them in the middle of the table.

"OK class,homework next lesson, don't think i forgot" the teacher smirked a little as the class groaned. She collected up all the books as the bell went.

We all packed our bags quickly and ran out of the classroom and into the corridors. Outside, it was warm, springtime was getting closer and closer as well as the end of the term. It would be nice to have a week off school, but we'd probably get a ton of homework and/or revision. That reminds me, German test last lesson, great. Our teacher said if we don't get more than half, we had to redo it. And even if we didn't get half marks then, we had a detention. Luckily, I had revised but i don't think marshall did.

"Hey marsh" I poked his arm as we sat down on the wall.

"Yeah?" he asked, rubbing the spot on his arm and shaking his head at me.

"Have you revised?" I asked, getting out my money for the canteen.

"Pfft" marshall waved his hand around,"Who revises?"

I raise my arm, giving him the most innocent look I could muster. He chuckled and pulled me closer. He pressed his forehead to mine. I blush deeply. Indi coughs awkwardly beside us.

"wow, way to ruin the moment" Marshall scoffs, death glaring her.

Indi started to laugh at him, placing a hand on her hip and raising an eyebrow. I chuckle at them, pulling marshall in for a bear hug. He accepts but grunts when I squeeze him.

"Ok, we're all here, wanna go get food?" he wheezes, trying to make an excuse to get out of my death grip.

The others nod and I release,squaring my shoulders and striding off to the canteen. Marshall was at my side in a heartbeat, indi and bubblegum chatting quietly behind us. Knowing Bubblegum, she's probably questioning our childhood adventures and stuff. I don't really care but decided to listen anyways. I twist my ears a bit and listen. Yup, i knew it. Nothing interesting though. Marshall grabs my arm and pulls me forward into the long line of impatient, hungry people.

After about 5 to 10 minutes, we're finally let in. I grab a pizza and a bottle of apple juice, waving it in front of Indis face, laughing.

"The irony" Indi chuckled, grabbing some tropical fizz.

I pay for my food and grab a table. The others sit with me. I drink my ironic apple juice in silence then start on my pizza. Our school made the best pizza, you hadn't lived until you tried it!

"Ok, german test last" I announce,"I bet bubblegums gonna get full marks".

Bubblegum shrugged like it was nothing "I revised a tiny bit-" she was stopped by marshall.

He took a swing from his pepsi and shook his head "once again, who revises?"

"This is why you get bad marks on tests, Marsh" I tut at him.

He smirks at me, showing his fangs.

----TIME SKIP TO GERMAN----

We all sat down, test in front of us. It wasn't that important, just a vocab test. Nothing too hard if you had a good memory. On the teachers word, we flipped our tests over. Ok, the first questions were translating german into english, the next set was the other way round. Simple unless you were marshall.

(A/N OMG THIS IS NOT ON THE SUBJECT BUT 'I BELEIVE IN MIRACLES' CAME ON AND IM TRYING NOT TO FREAK OUT OMG XDDDD THERES A HOMESTUCK VERSION OF THIS SONG ON YOUTUBE, MY FRIEND LINKED ME IT AND NOW ITS THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF. WHEN GAMZEE SUNG IT TO JANE IM SORRY IM FREAKING OUT)

I could've sworn marshall was good at german but as I look over at him, I could see him pondering over the questions.

When the test was done and the time was over, we handed over our tests for the teacher to mark. Now for the rest of the boring lesson.

After about 45 minutes of reciting german words I knew already, the bell finally went. We all stood up and piled out of the classroom. I waited for marshall, he was taking his time.

"How well do you think you did?" I asked him.

"Uhh, not that well" he sighed, he looked unhappy.

He was probably worried of the consequences he would get if he didn't get half marks on at least one attempt. I couldn't survive one break or lunch without him. We were soulmates or, to make it more complicated, Matesprits! Indi was obviously my Moirail but enough about quadrants, we needed to catch the bus.

The bus was coming as we came. We all boarded and chatted. Eventually, everyone got off and I was left. When I arrived home, I was greeted by barking and sloppy kisses from Schwabl.

Guys, I'm sorry I was freaking out over that thing. Like i said, I'm homestuck trash. I just couldn't stop thinking about the video my friend linked me when the song came on. Like, the bit when gamzee appears in Janes arms and winks at her. And the end when she slaps him XD gamzees been my fave since the start HoNk :o) I hope you enjoyed this update, like i said, once a week i shall update. Now i must go and draw and/or youtube, multitasking is fun :D bai

(Edited)