Secrets

Hai people. I might update twice today but idk. I feel like writing and i have so many feels because of this book i just read. Roll your eyes at me but it was homestuck. its called 'Alternias new order' and its about all the mutant bloods and disabled trolls going to work as slaves. Karkat and terezi are Matesprits and go to work as slaves. Vriska and tavros run away idk what happened to them. The new part ended unexpectedly. Anyways, enough about that. I've got a ton of homework to do as well. Maths and physics due on monday, geography due wednesday or thursday idk, german speaking assessment on thursday, that's gonna be tense, and... oh yeah, a spelling test AND we're making macaroni cheese in tech on wednesday. Omg help me ;-; heres your part

Marshalls POV

I woke up to a certain cat pawing at my face. I groan and turn over.  She follows my head and then continues pawing. I sit up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and groaning. I get up, take a five minute shower, dress then go downstairs. Today I pour myself some cereal. Cereal was nice. I gave my devil cat some milk and food then packed my bag. Nothing special today, just a regular day. Good.

"Ok, ready" I square my shoulders and stride out the door.

I wait at the bus stop for about 15 minutes. The weather was warming up, good timing since there was still some ice from the storm we had not long ago. I board the bus and sit at the back. Nowadays, the bus locals save us the back. And when other people sit there, we sit by them and scare them off with our loud talking. I smirk to myself and fold on leg over the other. I stare out the window, people zooming by. I was sitting in a backwards seat, the one opposite to where Marceline normally sits. Speaking of her, she jogs to her spot, finn and fionna hot on her heels. Bubblegum decides to sit at the front with bubba. I start to get a little suspicious of her actions but shrug it off as Marceline questions me.

"You're quiet today" she gives me a funny look and quirks an eyebrow.

Indi runs up the stairs as the bus starts again. She trips but gains her balance. Marceline chuckles but keeps her eyes glued to me.

"Its nothing, I swear" I lean over and peck her forehead.

She giggles and wipes it off. Indi sits next to her, wiggling her eyebrows at us.

"What?" I question her.

She flips her bangs out of her eyes and gives me a toothy grin. I shake my head slowly at her.

"What's that supposed to mean" she tilts her head.

I shrug, shaking my head once more.

"Marshall stop flirting" Marceline leans over to me and nudges me hard with her elbow.

"I was not flirting" I exclaim loudly, causing a couple of people to turn around and stare. I narrow my eyes at her and she snorts.

Indi just smirks at me like she was planning this all along. Then she plugs in her headphones and  listens to something. Or maybe she was reading, she'd recently gotten the kindle app on her phone. Everyone these days had it.

Eventually, the bus stopped at the school gates. We all swaggered in, bubblegum still with bubba. She was giving us glances which made me even more suspicious. I narrowed my eyes at her as well and she just shrugs when she catches my eyes. We had Physics first. I'd have to ask her then. We got to form just as the bell went. I slept in late and got the late bus. Wow, I'm such a genius!

We all walked to physics. We were on the same table, the teachers in this school were kind and let us sit with friends though, some were moved due to too much chatting. I slid into the seat next to bubblegum.

"Hey, what was that all about?" I asked  her.

"What was what?" she answered innocently. Darn, she was good.

"You sat next to bubba, then kept glancing at us" I sighed and mentally facepalmed.

"Oh that" she turned away, now avoiding eye contact "I-it was nothing".

I glared at her, becoming frustrated with her responses.

"Just tell me" I try to say as calmly as I could.

She ignores me, which only frustrated me more. I bang my hands on the table and the teacher looks up at me. I try to pretend it was an accident then look angrily down at bubblegum. She genuinely looked scared at my hostile actions.

"Maybe another day" she answered quietly, resting her hand on her cheek and writing down the title and the answers to the starter on the board. I sigh and copy her.

I looked back at bubba. He had moved to Daves table and was glaring at me with such a hostile look. I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him. He gives me a fake smile then turns back to dave. He whispers something in his ear and they both laugh, both of them looking at me now. I shook my head and ignored them for the rest of the lesson. Even when they taunted me in the practical. Bubblegum was well aware of his actions but didn't stop him, only giving us shy glances. She would've normally helped. Marceline seemed oblivious to all of this, she was working with me and indi. Dave, bubblegum and gumball were together.

"Ok now add some of that purple stuff" I pointed to the bottle of purple liquid and clutched my book, reading to record the results.

Indi grabbed the bottle and held it up in the air. She pointed to the orange liquid above the bunsen burner then said loud enough for only us to hear "I now declare GamTav canon!" She then poured the liquid in and the colour became an odd brown.

I recorded it down whilst the girls laughed and high-fived.

"It looks like nutella now" indi observed.

"New name for gamtav" Marceline joked.

"Nah, it'll always be Pb&J" indi laughed.

I rolled my eyes and gave them the results. They scribbled it down and we did the same for the rest of the lesson. The bell rang and we all got up and packed the practical away. Then, we went to our next boring lesson. I was still concerned about bubblegum, she wasn't even acknowledging us. She was with bubba and Dave and his group of thugs. I made a mental note to find out more about this in secret.

Sorry but i probably wont publish more today. I'm tired even though its only 20:39 but w/e I'll probably watch youtube then go to sleep. Sorry guys. Also, wattpad went funny for me last update and it didn't publish until a couple of days after. I hope this doesn't happen again and if it does, I'm sorry. 'when two worlds collide' is on hold, just to let you know, until this book is finished and idk when it will be. Then I will be concentrating on that one and another one. Comment down below what other books i should write. Preferably ones i can write like warriors, adventure time and homestuck. Any ship books you want me to write, comment and i'll write it down for the future. Thanks for reading <33333333

(Edited)