Yes

Hai guys. Thank you so much for like, 38 votes? I literally can't believe it thanks so muuuuccch. Also, judging by the name of the chapter, I think you can guess where this is going. Lol, also, if anyone wants to, can someone please make a cover for this. You don't have to its just that I can't because my tablet is broken so I can't use a good photo editor app. That's all, enjoy the chapter (Two in one day!)

Marcelines POV

Marshall kept side wards glancing at me all the way to our hangout place at lunch. I don't know what his problem was but something broke inside me when I looked into his deep green eyes.

"What?" I said grumpily as I caught Marshall staring at me once again.

"Nothing.. wait" I feel a cold hand on my shoulder.

"Ugh, what is it this time?" I ask.

"Uh, you wanna go to the dance.. at the end of the term with.. me?" he questions shyly.

My heart does a back flip. I resist the urge to literally scream 'yes' and just nod casually "Sure".

"What?" Marshall says, dumbfounded by my answer.

"Yeah, It'll be cool, never been there before" I shrug, trying not to blush.

"Thank you" he hugs me tight then rubs his elbow awkwardly.

"No prob" I wink at him, making him blush a deeper shade of red.

I hear the others creeping up behind us, they probably heard our conversation. Finn gives me a slap on the back and smirks at me. I give him an innocent look then glance from him to Fionna. He blushes. 

"Are we all here?" Bubblegum asks, making a quick head-count before we all walk to the canteen.

I walk beside Marshall, not to close. He puts his arm around my shoulder and I blush. I can feel the jealous stares of girls around me.

"So, do you think Finn will ask Fi out to the dance?" I ask him, getting comfortable with his arm around me. I could get used to this.

"Yeah, we were talking about it in German" he says casually "He asked for tips".

"Psh" I smirk "He's such a dweeb".

Marshall chuckles at my choice of words and pulls me into the canteen line. I spy a fresh batch of chips sitting there, waiting for me to eat them. My stomach grumbles loudly but it sounded more like something dying. Marshall gives me a funny look.

"Sorry,  just hungry" I say innocently.

"Pfft, you eat to much" he smiles goofily at me.

"Lies" I say, not really angry.

"You do" he objects, shuffling forward slightly as the line shortened.

"How do I?" I protest.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you had like, three trays of fries last term in one day.. plus some apples" he smirks.

I shrug "What can I say, I was freaking starving for the whole day".

"Whatever, just only take one tray today, eh?"

"And let my stomach make more dying animal sounds for the rest of the day, no way!" I joke.

"I'll get a tray as well so you can have some of mine" he suggests.

"OK" I snuggle deeper into him, blushing to myself.

"So cute" he mumbles to himself.

I smile as we reach the chip place. I get a tray and so does Marshall. We both pay and sit at the table. I sit next to Finn with Marshall to my right. Finn leaned over and whispers in my ear.

"I saw you guys flirting" his words made me blush,"Any tips on how to ask Fi out?"

I nod and whisper back, loud enough for Marshall to hear "Err, be yourself, never take advice from guys" I smirk.

"You forgot something", Marshall butts in,"Never take advice from old people" he nods to himself knowingly.

"Why?"

"Because they don't give very good advice" he shrugs.

"And..." I press.

"No reason. But Finn, you can't really trust Marcy, she's the Vampire Queen".

The nickname replays in my head. This time I'll let him call me that. It makes me get butterflies.

"Yes, I am good at lying" I smirk at Finn.

He shudders slightly, knowing what I mean.

"What did you do" Marshall jokes, nudging me.

"Nothing to your concern" I say, hoping Finn wont tell him.

"OK, I'll find out one way or another" he taps his nose.

I roll my eyes and realise that Finn stole three chips while I was distracted.

"Hey!" I pout.

"Sorry" he shrugs, licking his chips.

That not only looked wrong, it was gross as well.

"You still want them?" he waves them in front of my face.

"Eww no" I eat my own chips, talking with my mouth half full "That looked wrong by the way".

Marshall burst out laughing, leaving Finn to work it out for himself.

"Oh glob, you're a dirty minded freak" he says with wide blue eyes, probably still not understanding the full concept of it.

I laughed harder "T-thank you" I said through jagged breaths......

(Edited)