Back to school

Hai guys. I got another follower so ty for that :) Also, I think I'm going to listen to this vid I like called 'Simon and Marcy a thousand years' check it out, it's awesome. Also, thanks for all the votes and reads, I love you (In a friendly way c; ) So.. enjoy!

Marcelines POV

I woke up with a throbbing  head. I groaned as I realised what had happened last night. I was at a party and drank to much. Wow, and on a school night. That was really stupid. I literally roll out of bed and took a shower. My head hurt too much so I stumbled to the bus stop.

"Hey guys" I say as I approach Finn and Bubblegum.

"You OK, Marce?" Finn asked, raising his eyebrows.

I nod and sit down, leaning on my bag. I groan again and hold my head.

"Did you go to one of them Nightosphere parties?" Bubblegum asked with concern in her voice.

I nod again, not wanting to talk in case I threw up or something. That had happened before and I can tell you, it wasn't pretty.

"You should have the day off" Finn suggested "I mean, if you feel that bad".

"I'm fine" I mumble, opening my bag to get out some water. 

I drank half the bottle then put it back, sighing,

"OK, if you say so" Finn shrugs.

I smirked as the bus came hurtling to us. I'm pretty sure it was a new driver. We got on, went to the back and just chatted about the holidays. My holiday sucked, my dad didn't see me. Only, like, three times during my trip back home. And when I got back, the others were all away. So, basically, I went to a party and.. yeah. I have no idea what I did exactly though. That's what scares me.

"Are you OK?" Bubblegum repeats, waving a hand in front of my face.

I blink and nod. I watch the others come on. Marshall sat opposite me, Bubba opposite Bubblegum and Fionna next to Finn.

"Hi, Marcy" Marshall smirks at me.

"Hi" I say quietly.

If I remember, Marshall was at that party. I hope he didn't see me.

"Is your head OK?" he nods towards me and gives me a cocky smirk.

"It's fine" I mumble, staring out of the window.

"I saw you" his smile grew "Art the party".

My heart dropped. Oh no, what did I do to make him smile that much.

"O-oh"

"Yeah" he ran a hand through his thick black hair. "You played there".

Then I remembered. I went there to play music so I don't think I was that drunk. But I still can't remember anything.

"I did, good job" I say sarcastically.

"You were good" he says, resting his arm on the plastic windowsill of the bus window.

"T-thanks?" reply shyly. What was wrong with me? 

"Can you even remember anything?" he suddenly blurted.

"Not really" I admit, staring at my purple converse.

He seemed to frown. His eyes were clouded with... sadness. 

"Why, what did I do?" I say, half joking half serious.

"N-nothing" he avoids eye contact with me,his eyes flashing from green to red.

"Seriously, did I, like, jump out of a window or something?" I ask.

"No" he said softly.

Then he turned to Fionna and started chatting to the others. Something inside me broke. I was being ignored. Yes, I'm used to that but the thing that struck me was that he suddenly looked so sad. I don't even know what I did. I checked my phone for any evidence. I got some new texts. One from Marshall. Wait... I didn't give him my number.

Marshall: Hey, just testing that it worked c:

Marceline: OK :3

Marshall: Did you mean it.. I mean the kiss

I dropped my phone. 

"What's wrong now?" said Finn, rolling his eyes.

"Nothing, Finn" I picked up my phone and drew a shaky breath.

Marshall stared at me. I think he knew about the texts. I avoided eye contact and went through my other texts, one from Finn.

Finn: Hey Marcy, what are you doing this weekend?

Wow, I must remember to bring my phone next visit to the Nightosphere. I made a mental not to do that and nodded to myself. Then, I went back to Marshall's text. I replayed it in my head. Did I mean it. I was tempted to text back "Yes" but I don't know if he feels the same way. I sigh and stare out the window for the rest of the journey....

(Edited)