chapter 19

Anaya pov

After Keauna's doctors appointment I decided to call my mom to tell her what was going on.

As I was calling her phone it kept going to voice mail and then she finally pick up.

"Omg mom I've been calling all this time where are u?" I asked?"

When I thought I was about to hear her voice a deep familiar voice came to the phone and began to talk.

  "You see anaya , you just don't listen now do you , I know why you called your mom so when I seen you at the doctor earlier I decided to go get your mother instead of  just killing you so u welcome and there is no reason to call her anymore bc she is in good hands now if I see you call her again....well lets just say u won't see her forever."

And before I could even say anything he hung up.

As I was in the car I told everyone how Jeff took my mom and I don't even know where he's taking her.

I text mouche everything and he just said to head over to the trap where he was.

A few minutes later we arrived at the trap house and mouche starting telling us what he knew about the situation.

Mouche pov

I have some of my boys from the trap follow Travis because I wanted them to bring him back to me so I could kill him myself but they fail.

So I had a couple of my boys to put a GPS on his car and I had one of my girl workers slip a wire trap on his phone, so I could hear everything he would say on the phone.

Well earlier today I heard him and his uncle talking about Ms. Kim and where she worked at and everything like that.

So Travis told him everything about where Ms.Kim worked and where she be on a daily basis and I immediately got mad.

So when anaya told me that, I was already on the case because he wasn't far from where we were.

As I was telling Naya and the rest of the crew about what I've been doing they was cool with everything.

So when I was done telling them I gather them except for Kee becauss she was 4 months pregnant and I didn't want nothing to happen to my god daughter.

so I got my two guards to keep watch on her while Anaya, Jay , and myself go handle the situation.

I also got my three other boys Chris, Q, and Kevin to go along with us just in case Jeff and Travis had back up but we wasn't worried about nun.

I just hope they ready for war because once they fuck with the squad they fucking with all of us.